jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Guys:
I am starting to question if this list is helping out with information and conversation or if it is becoming more of an implement of torture. I'm thinking about putting it to bed for fear that the information is not really very helpful and only serves to increase the anxiety level.

So I ask for your thought's:
1) Does it Help or Hurt?
2) Keep on updating or let it go for awhile?

LaGarbage Man

Keep it up if you could, please. Anxiety or not, it still gives me hope. . .

smoky22

"Endeavor to percervere"

LaGarbage Man said:
Hey Guys:
I am starting to question if this list is helping out with information and conversation or if it is becoming more of an implement of torture. I'm thinking about putting it to bed for fear that the information is not really very helpful and only serves to increase the anxiety level.

So I ask for your thought's:
1) Does it Help or Hurt?
2) Keep on updating or let it go for awhile?

LaGarbage Man

I agree with Smoky... I'd like to keep her going. Misery and hope both love company. Feel free to pass the tourch if you'd like - I am sure you mind has moved on to bigger & better (bus) things! d=)
Congrats again to all the 'INs'!

Hang in there!

PJ

Keep it up or pass the torch, but I really like knowing how it is going for my fellow interviewees. It is torture, but we work in the airline industry, we are gluttons for punishment anyway.

Thanks for keeping the list.

OK the list continues. I just wanted to be sure that the list was actually doing some good. Unfortunatley I have had the opportunity to be on another list about eight month's ago. I was on the receiving end of the letter with the other outfit and definitely know the stress of checking these post when there is no other information avialable. I did not want to contribute anymore undo stress. But enough about me. I do have some new info to add to the list.
Congratulations to Mr. Snoopy Mendoza who is presently down in MCO learning to speak French. ( 50', 30', RETARD, RETARD, RETARD)

1) smoky22
2) Snoopy Mendoza (April,26 / A320)
3) skypine69
4) LaGarbage Man (May,10 / A320)
5) Vastly Underemp
6) My Man Smith
7) CheeseheadinTX
8) PDXcheezhead
9) captain dad (Letter)
10) pilotgolfer
11) Dave's kid
12) Propblast
13) Flyiguy
14) CalBuff
15) Kayman
16) Got2GO (May,10 / A320)
17) 2wheelz (May,10 / A320)

LaGarbage Man,

See you and the others at Bennigan's on the 10th.

Best wishes to everyone else waiting for 'news'.

Snoopy Mendoza

Last edited:
Just curious, has the news of the slowdown and lack of BUS classes for the rest of the year affected anyone's decision to join the company if given the opportunity? I really like the company, people, product and believe in the management group, but all the discouraging news has definately made me think a little harder. Regardless of the outcome, my mind is already made up IF the call comes, just wanted to see if anyone else has been pondering these issues. For those awaiting class, congrats again. For those still waiting (like me) good luck, hope to meet everyone soon!

Welcome to the list xcrjdriver. Up to 18 now. Only need to find the other 68 folks.

1) smoky22
2) Snoopy Mendoza (April,26 / A320)
3) skypine69
4) LaGarbage Man (May,10 / A320)
5) Vastly Underemp
6) My Man Smith
7) CheeseheadinTX
8) PDXcheezhead
9) captain dad (Letter)
10) pilotgolfer
11) Dave's kid
12) Propblast