jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotgolfer:

I did receive copies of all my records checks. They showed up in the mailbox shortly after I returned from the interview. That being said I was one of those fortunate enough to be asked if it was ok to start the background checks even before coming up to JFK. That combined with the fact that almost the entire 10 years they go back was at one airline probably accounts for why I was lucky enough to finish the checking process so quickly. Of course this is just conjecture on my part. I don't know if this info helps or hurts. Hopefully it helps some. Hang in there, Something has got to give soon.
Trash Man

I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received a call from Bernice at jb. She offered me 320 class on May 10th or 190 class in June. I took the Bus and will be in class on the 10th!
My wife and I are ecstactic. Good luck to all, I hope to see you in groundschool!

Congrats 2wheelz:
I think you have the record, shortest time on the list. I will update your info and see you in MCO.
Trash Man

Ok now that 2wheelz has brought some good karma to the list lets start seeing some more calls with the news. I hate to eat wings alone.

1) smoky22
2) Snoopy Mendoza (Hired/?/?)
3) skypine69
4) LaGarbage Man (May,10 / A320)
5) Vastly Underemp
6) My Man Smith
7) CheeseheadinTX
8) PDXcheezhead
9) captain dad (Letter)
10) pilotgolfer
11) Dave's kid
12) Propblast
13) Flyiguy
14) CalBuff
15) Kayman
16) Got2GO (May,10 / A320)
17) 2wheelz (May,10 / A320)

Thanks Garbage Man,

I may have been on the list for only a short time, but I have been stressing for the last 7+ weeks. I will look for you in MCO.

Steve

Sorry 2wheelz:
I just re-read my post and realized I broke one of the cardinal rules of posting on these boards. I seem to have forgotton that humor and some other emotions don't translate very well when typed out. I know that you have been doing the stress dance with us these last 7+ weeks and certainly did not mean to imply otherwise. Seriously welcome to the list and look forward to meeting in MCO. Wings maybe??? Tell the wife we are going to TGI Friday's
Trash Man

No worries G-man,
I took absolutely no offense to your posting! I knew what you meant. Also, I believe that no man should eat chicken wings alone. We just happen to be doing a little cervesa and ala de pollo (wing of chicken) tonight. BTW, the wife says she can't wait for TGIF. I hope to see everyone on this list there.

Thank you for the seriously kind welcome. See you soon.

K-Man

As long as you don't get that "lead role in a cage"

Latest resources

Back