Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked Jet Blue didn't have a commuter contract carrier. Has that changed? Just because the title of the plane says "RJ" doesn't make a regional.

yeah but ya got yourself some commuter pay rates on that shiny 190 of yours. Awwww snap!

The appearance part of professional standards here at JetBlue is clearly our weak point.

We have some real winners here. Long hair, beards, non-standard uniform items, etc.

Personally, I really don't care as long as they can do a good job, and treat the customers well.

With our blue shirts, most of the passengers now think we are part of TSA, so the skateboard thing probably isn't an issue.

Truth is, I doubt this really happened as written. Too many details.

DW

Actually, it happened AS WRITTEN.....

Not kidding....BTW the guy who asked about it being a gift skateboard, it was too beat up to be a gift...

I would care less what I think but the passengers made the comments, not me....I just smirked and nodded......then again you are probably right about them thinking it was TSA or an SWA pilot.....the passengers really don't know.....

No. 1 overheard Arrival Statement from 3 years ago..."I'm Never flying Delta again.....It was soooo Bumpy..everytime I'm on jetblue it's never bumpy!!"

Ya, what the hell are you guys thinking. Let's get back to the REAL important things. So was she HOT?????

I'm a good F/O and always say "I'll take the fat one Captain..." so my judgement is in question....

She was OK...kinda skinny!!:pimp:

BTW, you might as well not wear your hat and just put sunglasses on top of your head like most XJT guys do.

Let me just say, as a coworker of those individuals, that the sunglasses thing drives me nuts, too. The ones who just leave them on while indoors are even better.

OK, back to the topic at hand.

It's kind of like Doctors and Lawyers owning Harley-Davidson motorcycles, but because our profession has eroded so much, we can only afford skateboards.

Back in the 80's while commuting from LAX to HNL I brought my skateboard w/ me. I was 19 and it made for a fast run under the terminals between 5-6-7. I was in uniform (no hat or tie) and people did look. Did I give a rip? NOPE! I was making under a grand a month and and as stated above - the pax get what they pay for. I also used the board to skate to and from my crash pad in Honolulu as I couldn't afford a car and the bus lagged.

So for all you 'haters' - get a life! Do I skate now, 20 years later? Yes I do - not int he airport though. I still don't wear a hat or the jacket (leather is lame and cost too much $$, and the striped is just - LAME.) The tie is off as well if I'm wearing my plain black REI jacket. Glasses are in my pocket not on the head and I don't have a backpack. Actually today I will, as I'm dragging a bunch of dirty clothes back home after my little stint here in SEA.

Baja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back