Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but under NO circumstances should we allow scope to be violated and have regional carriers fly this jet!!

Baja.

That's what we said about XJ flying the Avro...That plane drove hard nosed mainline guys nuts!

Sorry for the thread drift...back to skateboarders and guitar players. Party on dude!

whoooooaa! Bro! I fly a jet bro! Hey bro, whats up? Hey bro, is it time to eat?... I am sure he is a blast to make fun of on a regular basis.

I once rode a foldiong bicycle through the cote de zur airport in nice... It was fun

I also saw a comair crew wearing a delta uniform once.

AND YES WE HAVE RJ's AT JETBLUE

A bunch of shiny new jets that pay $94 in the left seat and $50ish in the right.. All these former regional guys come from their life of misery at mesa etc.. and see that $50,000 w2 and just nut one off right there in their pants..

Heck thats a $25,000 raise..

while the rest of us are just trying to figure out a way to support a household, wife, and 3 kids on $100k a year gross.

If you make less than 100k in this profession, have over 4000 hours, and are content with your career choice than you are a true fool

Yes, it is a pain. The only time it is not a pain is on the fifteen+ hour layover when I have time to kill. Then it is worth it. Now I have the added burden of knowing that some people might look at me and think I am unprofessional. ;)

You need one of these. Not much bigger than an unprofessional Tennis racket, and you can play in a lot of places without pissing anyone off except those who wear their hat while taking a crap :cartman: hardly ever turn on the tube any more:

http://www.travelerguitar.com/

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Traveler-Guitar-Escape-EG1-A-Electric-Guitar?sku=528911

Add a Line 6 pocket Pod and you have way better effects plus can use an external power adapter and play with your MP3 player or laptop.

Reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Traveler+Guitar/Escape+EG-1/10/1

Last edited:
We need to put in end to this and start a "is it ok to have skateboard or not poll." Who's on it? We can also have one for guitars.

I got in a bit of trouble a year ago for calling the Great Lakes ramp in DEN a name. Ramp asked us to hold short of the "commuter ramp" after I'd sat at our gate watching just about every Great Lakes pilot walk under the nose of our airplane from the crewroom they have somewhere down under the concourse out to the planes they operate wherever they go. They all seemed to be carrying backpacks and I pointed this out to my captain. When asked to hold short of the "commuter ramp" by the ramp controller, I responded that we would hold short of the "backpack ramp".. but some were not as amused as my captain and I were... I still think these guys looked like goofballs but I guess that's where our profession is being taken by the new generation of LCC pilots and the commuter guys/gals who bitch about low pay but play the part of flip flop wearing college kids in semi-sort of pilot uniforms.... Thanks guys.. skate on dudes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back