• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn--I got called for the interview in Nov. '04 but I already had my current job so I passed.

Congrats to all those getting calls for the pool! TC

Oh...ok, my mistake. As to everyone else, congrats. You will enjoy Orlando. One of the perks for the single crowd out there is that there is 2 crews per day of Virgin Atlantic FA's that stay with you at the hotel while you are in training. Lots of interesting conversation

June Poolies,
Has anyone gotten a call from their "Lifeguard"?
I think my lifeguard is working in the kiddie pool area....
Arm floaties, anybody?:D

"loud whistle sound from lifegaurd"

Ok everyone....adult swim

How long are they telling you guys the pool is now? Buddy of mine interviewing in November and want to give him accurate info.

I still haven't gotten a call to let me know that I made it through Phase two!

Longhorn said:
Oh...ok, my mistake. As to everyone else, congrats. You will enjoy Orlando. One of the perks for the single crowd out there is that there is 2 crews per day of Virgin Atlantic FA's that stay with you at the hotel while you are in training. Lots of interesting conversation

I partied with them during New Years 1998 when I was instructing three Virgin FA's on holiday getting their private licenses. They party HARD! If you are allergic to divorce papers, stay away.

Splinter said:
I partied with them during New Years 1998 when I was instructing three Virgin FA's on holiday getting their private licenses. They party HARD! If you are allergic to divorce papers, stay away.

That is the truth.

Company & Course Course

Would any of the recently trained/in training folks provide any insight into the following:

1. When did you first get anything from the company, e.g. health plan etc.? Is there anything sent in advance of showing up for training?

2. I am sure this is somewhere on this sight, but I did not find it...how long is the A-320 course?

Any other pertinent info to a new member of the pool is MUCH appreciated!

Samfox137 said:
Would any of the recently trained/in training folks provide any insight into the following:

1. When did you first get anything from the company, e.g. health plan etc.? Is there anything sent in advance of showing up for training?

2. I am sure this is somewhere on this sight, but I did not find it...how long is the A-320 course?

Any other pertinent info to a new member of the pool is MUCH appreciated!

Three to four weeks before class began I got a packet that had my contract and a benefits booklet. The booklet explains all the insurance and other benefits.

As for 320 training, I don't know. The 190 was five and a half weeks. I can't image the 320 is much different.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back