• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Insurance benefits start the first day of the month after you start training. So, for the class that just started on 8/30 their insurance starts 9/1.

A320 training was about 5 weeks.

Welcome aboard.

Life Guard Calls

Thanks for all the great info...as I am full of questions...has anyone heard from their life guard or received a follow-up call to the initial great news call?

I was in such a daze following the "are you still interested..." that I totally forgot what she said after that!

November 190 classes and January 320 classes...I thought she mentioned something about another call in a few days???

Thanks in advance for any further insight.

I haven't even gotten a call yet to let me know either way. I've heard that bad news travels fast and good news takes time. But damn how long do i have to wait?
I feel like I should call or email someone. Maybe Mrs. VK. anyone have any thoughts?

Samfos137,

I've been having the same questions.
I even talked to a friend of mine which is an instructor down there, and he talked to VK. I've been expecting a call anyday, but no luck at all. I wish the "lifeguard" would stop looking at all the "hot" girls in the pool and start taking care of all the drowning children on this side of the pool.

Hopefully we will be hearing news soon.

But to answer your question NO CALLS HERE.

Cheers,

Don't worry Hyepilot. You're not the only one waiting. I can understand that it may take a while to gather data on 6 previous airlines (two of which are bankrupt) and 8 moves in the past ten years to fulfill the requirements of the background check.

taxman said:
Don't worry Hyepilot. You're not the only one waiting. I can understand that it may take a while to gather data on 6 previous airlines (two of which are bankrupt) and 8 moves in the past ten years to fulfill the requirements of the background check.

The Government didn't take this long to look into my background. I talked to the lady that did my check for them, and they where just waiting for one company to get back to them and I know that they did. I guess with such a large pool there is no rush.

hey guys....hang in there. I was a May interviewee and didn't get the word until 11 months, 6 days later that I was in. I think there was one guy who had the longest wait of 12 weeks 2 days. Don't give up hope! But, boy do I sympathize.....that was the hardest wait, especially being unemployed. Good news, I accepted the 190 and go to class in 5 days! Best of luck to you all!

I think you were trying to say 11 weeks 6 days.... Right?

Just an observation

hyepilot said:
good lord I hope so 11 months would drive me insane

So when people leave SYX they either goto Midex or Jet Blue?
JK congrats Hye, tell the alumni Howdy.

Jo-e-bear
Sup Caveman?

Latest resources

Back