• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone heard either way yet? At least with Christmas the official shopping season starts only a month out, so the anticipation is bearable.

I heard that I could be in a class before Jan of next year. Now that was from a source and nothing from JB. So until I get a letter then I'm not getting my hopes up, but then it's better than nothing.
I think

I think that June interviewees have a great chance of being in class by Jan if they elect to take the 190. If you want a 320 slot, it will probably be longer.

hyepilot said:
I heard that I could be in a class before Jan of next year. Now that was from a source and nothing from JB. So until I get a letter then I'm not getting my hopes up, but then it's better than nothing.
I think

Where did you get the info?
That's going to be a very important timeframe for me.
-To deploy, or not to deploy?
Seniority is evrything, I just hope I could have an idea as soon as possible.

Cheers,
DQ

There are E190 classes every two weeks of size ranging from 8-12 each. There are only 10 March guys left in the pool waiting for the 320 and a bunch more May guys also waiting now. Lots of May guys filled up the Sep E190 classes. They will need about 60 more guys to fill up the rest of the 190 classes until the end of the year and they will probably take at least 40-50 guys out of the pool to the 320 in Nov and Dec. So to fill the rest of the classes for this year they will need about 100-110 guys. That will drain the pool down to just a few guys if not empty it using the March and May guys. That leaves you lucky dogs from June to start filling the Jan classes. If they up class sizes which could happen, you may actually see opportunities to get into the 190 classes before Jan. When I got put into the pool they told me to expect a 190 class in Oct or a 320 class in Dec or Jan. They called me a week later and offered me a Sep 13 190 class or what looked like a Nov 320 class. Things will change a dozen times before Dec comes, and hopefully they will change for the better. Best of luck.

Phone call!

I interviewed morning of June 14th. Just got a phone call from Doug at JetBlue saying Phase II complete and "welcome to the pool". He said to look forward to a call from Bernice in the next month or so to determine a class date. His thoughts were Oct to Nov for -190, or Dec. to Jan for A320, but just his guesses.
Good luck to everyone! - Bobo

Don Q said:
Where did you get the info?
That's going to be a very important timeframe for me.
-To deploy, or not to deploy?
Seniority is evrything, I just hope I could have an idea as soon as possible.

Cheers,
DQ

Get on property, get an ID and a number, then deploy.

I'm IN!

Bobo135R said:
I interviewed morning of June 14th. Just got a phone call from Doug at JetBlue saying Phase II complete and "welcome to the pool". He said to look forward to a call from Bernice in the next month or so to determine a class date. His thoughts were Oct to Nov for -190, or Dec. to Jan for A320, but just his guesses.
Good luck to everyone! - Bobo

Got the call today around 3:00PM EST. Doug called and asked if I was still interested in JB. I'll be in the pool, same information as above, although I was told E-190 around NOV-DEC, and A320 JAN-FEB timeframe. He also mentioned a "Lifeguard", which is assigning a JB pilot as a mentor while we are swiming in the pool.
Good Luck to all of you who interviewed June 14th.

Cheers,
DQ

Wow I haven't heard from anyone at JB yet but then I have been flying all day so far nothing.

Latest resources

Back