• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on the YEAS so far! Still waiting...

Splinter said:
Congrats on the YEAS so far! Still waiting...

Splinter,
I know that the longer we wait the better the victory. I'm hoping to hear something by the end of this week, if not next week. I mean come on how long could it really take. I talked to my friend who is well connected there and he says things will happen soon. And when they do it will be fast. He didn't really say what, or when but that it will.

For the lucky ones that interviewed in June, how soon can they hold A320 in BOS???

Any tips on surviving the waiting game? I'm tired of playing canasta by myself in the hotel rooms.

Trying to keep this thread alive so I don't have to search page 9 to find it.

Just curious how long the wait for Phase 2 would be if there was an urgency to get pilots in class. My FFDO background check took less than a month. What's up with 8-12 weeks? Friends at JB with USAF NSC's to carry nukes took 10 weeks.

If JB had a need to fast-track pilots into training, can they light a fire under the company and get that done?

I am NOT bitchin AT ALL...just making an observation. After all...what is the rush, those with good news will not be turning in their 2 weeks notice for a few more months. What's a few more months in purgatory when heaven awaits?

Splinter, hang in there man. Your call will come soon enough and then you will be hanging down here in MCO working for an AWESOME company! It truly is a great place to be. I've learned this company likes to under-promise and over-deliver. I hope you have the same experience that I've had. In the meantime, keep your head up! :)

Just received the call from Verna Kay and gladly accepted her offer to dive into the Blue Pool…my years of surfing will finally pay off!

See AK,

CONGRATS!

Did she say when the classes would be starting?

Latest resources

Back