• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone hear from their lifeguards yet? I'd love to hear what the latest is and what the prospects are for A320 BOS or JFK, MCO base, etc.

I heard from my lifeguard.... Not much info.... Just background stuff... HR sugggested I might hear something about classes in SEPT however....

called...

Me and another Bud that interviewed on 19 Jun. had messages left on our cell phones today from Bernice. She wanted to talk Oct. -190 classes or future -320 classes (no specific dates on those Bus classes). Just FYI to June guys and gals to be ready for the calls soon...... -Bobo

I didn't know that they had interviews on the 19th. But I'm glad that you got called I look at my phone all day saying call me damn it. But nothing.
Anyone else get a call from the jun 14th interview?

jobear said:
So when people leave SYX they either goto Midex or Jet Blue?
JK congrats Hye, tell the alumni Howdy.

Jo-e-bear
Sup Caveman?

Yo bear!

Well that seems to be the case, a couple of guys interviewed over at Southwest and haven't heard yet either way. They should hear something soon I think. Other than that we are to get a new jet in December, and they are talking about more to follow.
But who the hell knows at this point. I know that they are looking at hiring more pilots for the 1900. They are planning on a class of 12 and another class of 12 after that.
So I guess that's good.
I'll say Hi to the boys.
Later

Well,
I'm swimming! Got the call today and talked to VK for a bit. She told me that the wait is about a month. They are running 190 classes through out the end of the year. So maybe, just maybe October, but I'm a realistic guy and I'm not planning on being there until November.
Good luck everyone I'm sure we'll all be fast friends in class.

Its been quiet on this thread as of late...

Anyone hear anything new?

I have decided that in this case senority is more important, and I am heading to MCO for the 190 on OCT 25th.

Its been quiet on this thread as of late...

Anyone hear anything new?

I have decided that in this case senority is more important, and I am heading to MCO for the 190 on OCT 25th.

Sounds like no Airbus classes until January...and nothing for the June folks until March/April...

Latest resources

Back