• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue June interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See AK....Congrats man. You'll enjoy it.

Classes were estimated to be between November for the E190 and January for the A320... I was also told that I can expect a 30 day notice prior to an open class date and that the 190 pay rates are under review and should be moving up soon.

Well, I didn't get hired (or even interview) but a good friend who is ex-EAL, ex-USAir (two-time furloughee), ex-Ryan Int'l, ex-MDA--you get the picture, got the call last night.

He deserves it! Good luck to all and have fun.TC

I dont think AA even interviewed...did he?

So if June guys are possibly going to be in classes beginning in Nov., I guess interviews should start sometime in the next month or so?

They will be at AirInc in DCA next month. Probably do interviews in Nov or Dec. Lets hope that oil continues to slide through the fall and the growth at JBLU continues. If oil drops and growth continues, 2007 should be a great year for JBLU. A nice profit sharing check would be great the first year wouldn't it? FYI, I was a May interviewee and when I was put in the pool I was told Oct or Nov for the 190 and Dec or Jan for the 320. A few days after that I was offered a Sep 190 class or told that it would be Nov for a 320. Keep your fingers crossed that all of us will be in class well before what they initially tell us when we are put in the pool.

Last edited:
Good news! You couldn't chisle the smile from my face. I hope others on here also get good news because I have been on the other side with another airline which shall not be named, but I will thoroughly enjoy helping JB kick their butt. I needed the good news after seeing my Red Sox $hit the bed with 17 L's in 23 games. Ouch.

Any idea how soon I could hold A320 BOS???

Latest resources

Back