jetBlue January Interviews ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyPigPilot said:
Hey guys, the good news is starting to trickle in. I interviewed on Jan 11. I was extremely happy to get my invitation call last Thursday. I start class next week on March 2!! Just when I thought it was getting to be a long process...
The wait shouldn't be long now. Hope to see you all in Miami!

Congrats SkyPigPilot. Great news for you. I wish you the best of luck in school. I see that you are military. So far I have not heard of any civies getting called yet, myself included.

I'm sure the rest of us will be wrapped up in the next 2 weeks or so.

DW

Hey Guys, I just got the call!!!!! I interviewd January 11th and I will be in class on March 16th. Best of luck to you all I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Smilin Ted

Smilinted said:
Hey Guys, I just got the call!!!!! I interviewd January 11th and I will be in class on March 16th. Best of luck to you all I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Smilin Ted

Smilin,

Congrats to you as well. You're the first civie I've seen get the call from Jan 11/12. Wonderful news.

Were you a US Airways guy? Looks like it from the F28 time. I'm very happy for you and wish you the best of luck in class. Start learning those flight control laws.

What time did they call? Was it after hours?

Staring at the phone, but it's not ringing.

DW

Last edited:
Keep the faith DW, I have my fingers crossed for you. I could'nt have been more surprised if I woke up with my head glued to the floor. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Smilin Ted

Smilinted said:
Keep the faith DW, I have my fingers crossed for you. I could'nt have been more surprised if I woke up with my head glued to the floor. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Smilin Ted

It's probably the first night in a while that you'll sleep well. And you won't jump every time the phone rings anymore.

interview on Jan 11

I also was interviewed the 11th and have not heard. How do you hear if you are turned down? Does anyone know? Congratulations TW glad you got the nod, you deserve a change after the years of abuse by U management.

Last edited:
subtolip said:
I also was interviewed the 11th and have not heard. How do you hear if you are turned down? Does anyone know? Congratulations TW glad you got the nod, you deserve a change after the years of abuse by U management.

I've talked to a friend who was turned down after phase one. He got a DHL package with the "Rejection Letter".

Everyday when I come home from work, my eyes focus on my front porch for any signs of yellow.

Good Luck,

DW

Latest resources

Back