Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dogwood

Thought I'd start a fresh thread.

Anybody else heard anything back that are in Phase II from the January 11 /12 jetBlue interview.

This has been the longest 6 weeks of my life. I'm afread to check the mail each day.

Thanks.

took me 8 1/2 weeks. During that time I was ready to just quit flying. After 6 or 7 weeks I said "I don't even want the job if they call" When the call comes you will change your tune. I really feel for you. Hang in there and some day we'll discuss it on a transcon.
Good Luck you're almost there.

Dogwood,

I'm in the same boat. 11 Jan interview and haven't heard a thing. I know guys that have found out in less than a week and some that have taken two months. Good luck...Hope to see you in Florida....

"No news" only means your file has yet to be reviewed. Hang in there . . .

Red ;)

chum2 said:
Dogwood,

I'm in the same boat. 11 Jan interview and haven't heard a thing. I know guys that have found out in less than a week and some that have taken two months. Good luck...Hope to see you in Florida....

Chummer,

Sharpen your blue dart bud!

I too interviewed on January 11th and have heard nothing yet. I sure wish they would call because I am ready to "GIT ER DONE".

I bet we will all hear some good news next week. Good luck to all of you and I hope to see you all in MIA real soon.

Last edited:
Hey guys, the good news is starting to trickle in. I interviewed on Jan 11. I was extremely happy to get my invitation call last Thursday. I start class next week on March 2!! Just when I thought it was getting to be a long process...
The wait shouldn't be long now. Hope to see you all in Miami!

Latest resources

Back