jetBlue January Interviews ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
subtolip said:
I also was interviewed the 11th and have not heard. How do you hear if you are turned down? Does anyone know? Congratulations TW glad you got the nod, you deserve a change after the years of abuse by U management.

All,

I believe the latest paperwork went to the PHC yesterday, (Wednesday). It seems as though calls usually go out on Thursday, so good luck to everyone on these round of calls. Let us know how you did.

DW

nothing yet

everytime I hear a truck go by I am looking for yellow. Good news the truck has not shown up yet. Still standing by.

subtolip said:
everytime I hear a truck go by I am looking for yellow. Good news the truck has not shown up yet. Still standing by.

The JB people dept. wants to you get hired. I believe they would call you to clear anything that the PHC would have concerns about. If I were on the PHC and saw a problem, my first quest would be, "Has anyone talked to the candidate about this?"

Just my opinion, based on talking to JB pilot friends of mine.

flyfastinmy10 said:
took me 8 1/2 weeks. During that time I was ready to just quit flying. After 6 or 7 weeks I said "I don't even want the job if they call" When the call comes you will change your tune. I really feel for you. Hang in there and some day we'll discuss it on a transcon.
Good Luck you're almost there.

That sounds like the level of commitment I'm looking for in a professional aviator.

flyfastinmy10 said:
After 6 or 7 weeks I said "I don't even want the job if they call"

Good thing Dean Melonas didn't hear you say that. So in other words, you settled for Jet Blue. Nice.

Dogwood said:
All,

I believe the latest paperwork went to the PHC yesterday, (Wednesday). It seems as though calls usually go out on Thursday, so good luck to everyone on these round of calls. Let us know how you did.

DW

Dogwood, I hope you get good news soon.

(In a surprising move, good ole Dave shows some compassion).

Dave Siegel said:
That sounds like the level of commitment I'm looking for in a professional aviator.

Good thing Dean Melonas didn't hear you say that. So in other words, you settled for Jet Blue. Nice.

Dave,

I understand what he meant. After that long your mind starts playing tricks on you. To lessen the blow of a rejection, you start to tell youself that if you get turned down it won't be that bad. You are mentally preparing. I have gotten those letters before, and you know what... The next day, the sun still came up, I still felt good about myself, and I still had my family, which was most important in the end anyway.

DW

Dogwood said:
Dave,

I understand what he meant. After that long your mind starts playing tricks on you. To lessen the blow of a rejection, you start to tell youself that if you get turned down it won't be that bad. You are mentally preparing. I have gotten those letters before, and you know what... The next day, the sun still came up, I still felt good about myself, and I still had my family, which was most important in the end anyway.

DW

And I meant it when I said that I hope you get hired soon. You sound like a good person, so I hope it works out for you. Just remember, if you get hired at Jet Blue, and I start calling you a Smurf, it's not going to change the amount of your paycheck.

Latest resources

Back