• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I talked in person with the records people at my company and my PRIA was sent last week. I got my FAA record last week about the same time everyone else got it. I know everything except the driving record is their hands. Has anyone's references gotten called yet? Do they still do that? If all the people from the November group have been called I think class dates are March 1 or 15th. It will be a long month.

starvingredtail said:
Hey murano,
It seems like the FAA and company forms have been returned to some of the folks on this forum. Did you call your past employers?

Both companies I flew for are no longer in business unfortunately. Haven't received my FAA stuff in the mail either. I personally requested my FAA background check in December; maybe the Fed thinks I don't need another copy :)

My records from my current employer went out about ten days after my interview on the 12th. My previous employer WAS the feds so I hope they can get those in soon!! I would imagine an April class would be the first available, though end of March would be nice!!

Any updates on what classes they are staffing? Iball scooped the short hop to feb 15, (nice play!) I expect they'll honor our availability answers (2weeks notice) when calling. Are the March classes filling with Nov. or Jan. interviewees?

R&D,
Congrats! I've seen a few other November Group with March class dates from the Nov thread. You guys have had a long wait. How 'bout some more info?
When did you get the offer?
EMB or A320?
Choice of class dates?
Any other straws for us to grasp onto.

Good luck in MCO.

Hey Ride and Drive,
Congrats!! Are the last of the November guys from this forum all accounted for? Is anyone out there still waiting for a class? My wife is glad I am out on a trip. I guess I was driving her crazy with this waiting.

Thanks for the kind words.

They called me February 1st and offered me March 1st Airbus or Embraer. I think I was part of the last group to filter through the system. They apologized for the long Phase II and they assured me that this was not normal.

Good luck!

SRT,

Brother, relaaaaax............

It's going to be at least March 1st before we hear anything. Take it easy on yourself. Have a beer. Get laid. Whatever. If you don't you're gonna have a stroke about mid-February. The call will come.............in about 5 weeks.

I can tell already that I'm wasting my breath. You're gonna be psychotic by March 1st!

Inhale......Exhale......

Latest resources

Back