• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good to hear from you Caveman!! I am trying just to go with the flow an keep a positive outlook. The March bids are out today and get to take them on my 4 day and see if there are actually some improvements! Look forward to MCO with you and all of us Phase 2 folks!

Quote by Caveman:
SRT,
Brother, relaaaaax............
It's going to be at least March 1st before we hear anything. Take it easy on yourself. Have a beer. Get laid. Whatever. If you don't you're gonna have a stroke about mid-February. The call will come.............in about 5 weeks. I can tell already that I'm wasting my breath. You're gonna be psychotic by March 1st!
Inhale......Exhale......

Hey Caveman,
Like I said above...5 to go. Ok, I'll take your advice.........glug....there goes the beer..........deleted......there goes the second recommendation, and now........breathing....in....breathing....out.....Ah--much better. I'll PM you.
SRT

Last edited:
SRT,

I'm right there with you. Most of those 'relaxation techniques' were for my own benefit and I was just ribbing you a little bit. Looking forward to buying you a beer in MCO.

Hey, question for you guys. My company wants me to sign a liability release form before they send my PRIA to JB. Its this new, Legal? They say is accordance with 40 U.S.C. 44703(h)(2)(B). any ideas?.

waterski said:
Hey, question for you guys. My company wants me to sign a liability release form before they send my PRIA to JB. Its this new, Legal? They say is accordance with 40 U.S.C. 44703(h)(2)(B). any ideas?.

It's actually 49 U.S.C 44703, and though PRIA statutes already provide liability protection for the carrier providing the records information, nothing prevents them from asking for a release seperately, though legally it's redundant. Since the FAA doesn't provide for any standardized form in this regard, any form approved by the carrier will suffice. The release is from liability for any claim arising from the furnishing of such records to (other than falsely provided information). Not a big deal.

Sign it with the language "I release (carrier's name) from any claim arising from the exchange of PRIA records for (name of pilot)", simple as that.

Hope that helps.

Red

Thanks Red It does help

To all in the jan interviews, I was the 12th. Just received the call yesterday from Verna, March 1, Airbus. Good luck to all and hope to see you in MCO.

Latest resources

Back