• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are close guys. We can make this good job a great one without causing financial harm to the company. This airline is a cash cow with revenues through the roof..

A cba with fair compensation, benefits, and work rules are available to us..

The pure irony is tha with all the manaement missteps the company would have been better off with a union from the beginning

Cash cow huh. How is that 2nd quarter report looking? If you think it is fraud, show me where the money is at? Every other airline posts massive numbers and we are sucking wind. Maybe raising our labor costs significantly will make us way more profitable. Hey, I think I just saw bigfoot, no really.

Cash cow huh. How is that 2nd quarter report looking? If you think it is fraud, show me where the money is at? Every other airline posts massive numbers and we are sucking wind. Maybe raising our labor costs significantly will make us way more profitable. Hey, I think I just saw bigfoot, no really.

That mx cost was huge.
Had it not been for that we would
have been right up there with the rest.
Cash cow ....ehhhh.....but we are not broke.
We can come up with fair numbers and not kill blue.

That mx cost was huge.
Had it not been for that we would
have been right up there with the rest.
Cash cow ....ehhhh.....but we are not broke.
We can come up with fair numbers and not kill blue.

Even with the mx losses added back in, it would have been a mediocre profit compared to everyone else. I agree there is money, and we had better see this years pay review. I give them no free pass or good will on that, and I don't accept that we have to wait for 3a. But these guys are out of their minds if they think we can pay United pay and benefits without slowing growth.

Even with the mx losses added back in, it would have been a mediocre profit compared to everyone else. I agree there is money, and we had better see this years pay review. I give them no free pass or good will on that, and I don't accept that we have to wait for 3a. But these guys are out of their minds if they think we can pay United pay and benefits without slowing growth.[/QUOT

YUUUUUP

T5i. Paid with cash
A couple airplanes. Paid with cash
Start of our lodge. Cash
Live TV. Cash

Let me assure you there is a lot of cash money being distributed and we need to see our share of it. Or don't show me the money and I will go somewhere that will. Pretty easy formula.

Jetblue generated postive cash flow of $106 million last quater on $14 million of net income. Without the one time item our operating margin was near industy leading - AGAIN!!!

The MX cost spike was an ELT puck up. The vendor they choose went BK and now Jetblue is paying MX costs as they are incurred. There was nothing unexpected about MX costs except that the low cost vendor choosen by our former CFO went tits up. I think Mark Powers the new CFO said GE will be taking over the power by the hour in the next 6 months.

Management screw up are piling up and fast. Our former CEO got a million to go way and so called pilots on this forum want pilots to continue to be the shock absorber for ELT miss calculations.

How about we let professional Economic Analysts take a look instead of what line pilots hear on earnings calls? Know where we can find any?

Unfortunately, we are a few steps away from having those resources at our disposal.

Send in a card...vote yes. Then the work can begin.

I wish you were half as smart as you think you are...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back