• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cash cow huh. How is that 2nd quarter report looking? If you think it is fraud, show me where the money is at? Every other airline posts massive numbers and we are sucking wind. Maybe raising our labor costs significantly will make us way more profitable. Hey, I think I just saw bigfoot, no really.

First......this company mismanages this airline on a daily basis, losing plenty of cash. Note the MX program several years ago that cost millions to implement, only to be deemed a complete failure, costing more millions. Instead of doing the research beforehand, inexperienced people made decisions based on personal friendships. And now we have a separate MX issue with the 190s. Suprising? Not really. Millions of dollars are lost due to mismanagement......not labor costs.

Second, if you think the ELT can't spin the numbers to make things look like whatever they wish, then I have some crater front property on the moon I'd like to sell you.

Only through proper representation can there be any modicum of transparency.

Send in a card. Tell your friends to send in a card.

"In business, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."

Still think we dont need a union?

PilotAction Update (Retired US Airways A320 Pilot Job Offer): August 6, 2013

Director: Fleet Programs and Standards JetBlue Airways

JetBlue is increasing the size of our maintenance/delivery pilot group

that concentrates on maintenance positioning flights. We are interested

in retired Airbus A320 pilots.

* Pay is $500.00 per day plus expenses

* A320 type rating with Captain experience required, need not be current

* JetBlue provides a complete initial course at MCO JetBlue U.

* Relocation is not required

* Will be qualified in both left and right seat

* Flights operates from SEA to cities on the west coast, also San

Salvador, Tampa, Orlando, Lake City, Florida for maintenance and

positioning.

* Must be retired, or separated from US Airways

Interested applicants should contact <name withheld>and email a

resume to:

<email withheld>

There is nothing to prevent this. There is nothing to prevent them from hiring contract pilots to only do A321 flights or only do red eyes.

Send in a card! These should be flown by JetBlue pilots

Plus when awarding the maintenace contract what is not being discussed is the " Side deal " kickbacks that were negotiated. Yep lets award the contract to some startup with minimal history, no surety bonding, and mnimal maintenance support for our fleet of 150 engines plus a dozen spares worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We cant award it to GE the manufacturer because they want an extra $13 an hour and thats just not sustainable. Plus they dont want to toss cash under the table for our board member that all have their own little deals..

Even when you buy a cup of jfk coffee you are lining pockets..

You new boys are smart but you still have a lot to learn.. This place is one giant unlimited ATM revenue producing machine.. not a fixed revenue regional like your last job

PS: Did you know we paid David Checketts $500,000 personally plus $375,000 to put his real salt lake team logo on one of our planes? Guess how much his brother makes off blue with his consulting firm?

Last edited:
Plus when awarding the maintenace contract what is not being discussed is the " Side deal " kickbacks that were negotiated. Yep lets award the contract to some startup with minimal history, no surety bonding, and mnimal maintenance support for our fleet of 150 engines plus a dozen spares worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We cant award it to GE the manufacturer because they want an extra $13 an hour and thats just not sustainable. Plus they dont want to toss cash under the table for our board member that all have their own little deals..

Even when you buy a cup of jfk coffee you are lining pockets..

You new boys are smart but you still have a lot to learn.. This place is one giant unlimited ATM revenue producing machine.. not a fixed revenue regional like your last job

PS: Did you know we paid David Checketts $500,000 personally plus $375,000 to put his real salt lake team logo on one of our planes? Guess how much his brother makes off blue with his consulting firm?
Nauseating.
I'd like a list of all these parasites.

Upcoming Hiring

A bit off topic, but I heard the application window is going to open up in a couple of months. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks.

A bit off topic, but I heard the application window is going to open up in a couple of months. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks.

Haven't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me. Classes are starting every month and the hiring projections keep inching up. Heard more interviews in September.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back