• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Feb. Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And according to that post, ACA is still around. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Out of curiousity, what is coming up on the caller ID when they call? I missed a few calls yesterday and no message left. Probably wishful thinking but.....

Out of curiousity, what is coming up on the caller ID when they call? I missed a few calls yesterday and no message left. Probably wishful thinking but.....

My home phone said "JetBlue Airways" when they called.

I think they call from SLC so it would be an 801 area code. All the calls I received came from the 801 area code.

I should'nt not even honor you with a response other than give you way too much respect by quoting your post......... but here goes...........
click here:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=s1fOl-_hgwc

And note frame #12 .............
I don't even have to ask why you harbor negativity do I?

PS: Very few of us care about your pointless point.
Are you a frustrated moderator today?
Hope you feel better.......

[FONT=&quot]I don't harbor any negativity toward JetBlue or any other airline. I hope all the airlines do well....just not as well as mine. If you found the point pointless then why did you respond?

Todd
[/FONT]

JetBlue posted operating revenues of 1.2 Billion in 2004 and 1.7 Billion in 2005. 2006 will be over 2 Billion. By the definition in your link to the DOT site, JetBlue is a major airline. American Eagle, ExpressJet, and SkyWest are also now classified as Major airlines based upon that DOT definition. That link is a little outdated buddy. Sorry to prove your point wrong. Here is the link to the JetBlue 2005 annual report with the financial info on operating revenue.

http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/13/131/131045/items/211505/05ar.pdf

[FONT=&quot]
The link was from 2004 and clearly lists JetBlue as a regional even with 1.2 billion in revenues. The other airlines listed as "regionals" also have more than 1 billion in revenues yet there they are.[/FONT] JetBlue is[FONT=&quot] not a major airline they are a regional/LCC.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't harbor any negativity toward JetBlue or any other airline. I hope all the airlines do well....just not as well as mine. If you found the point pointless then why did you respond?

Todd
[/FONT]

Delta is not in the best of shape right now, so please don't wish that kind of "wellness" on any of us......

Delta is not in the best of shape right now, so please don't wish that kind of "wellness" on any of us......

Granted Delta has seen better days but things are improving. We are hiring pilots, getting new airframes and maybe even some black ink in 07. My intention with the post was to correct the perception that I had some ill feelings toward JetBlue or any other carrier. I do not! I hope 2007 is a good year for the industry as a whole.

Take care,
Todd

The number that came up on my caller ID when they called was an (801) area code from Holladay, Utah. Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back