• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Feb. Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBlue posted operating revenues of 1.2 Billion in 2004 and 1.7 Billion in 2005. 2006 will be over 2 Billion. By the definition in your link to the DOT site, JetBlue is a major airline. American Eagle, ExpressJet, and SkyWest are also now classified as Major airlines based upon that DOT definition. That link is a little outdated buddy. Sorry to prove your point wrong. Here is the link to the JetBlue 2005 annual report with the financial info on operating revenue.

http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/13/131/131045/items/211505/05ar.pdf

I knew it was old data when AMERICA WEST was listed as a separate airline.

People just love to find things wrong with JetBlue, even if they have to make it up.

[FONT=&quot]The link was from 2004 and clearly lists JetBlue as a regional even with 1.2 billion in revenues. The other airlines listed as "regionals" also have more than 1 billion in revenues yet there they are.[/FONT] JetBlue is[FONT=&quot] not a major airline they are a regional/LCC.[/FONT]

Scroll up buddy and look at your own post of that link. JetBlue is clearly in the National category. It is clearly not listed as a regional and you are probably the only person on this site that would put JetBlue in the "regional" category. Why the heck are we even discussing this in the first place? Does it really matter what the DOT classifies JetBlue as? The fact is that JetBlue will bring in over 2 Billion this year in revenue, they fly more passenger up and down the East coast than any other carrier, and DAL wishes that JetBlue would never have happned.

Scroll up buddy and look at your own post of that link. JetBlue is clearly in the National category. It is clearly not listed as a regional and you are probably the only person on this site that would put JetBlue in the "regional" category. Why the heck are we even discussing this in the first place? Does it really matter what the DOT classifies JetBlue as? The fact is that JetBlue will bring in over 2 Billion this year in revenue, they fly more passenger up and down the East coast than any other carrier, and DAL wishes that JetBlue would never have happned.

The regional reference was a mistake. I meant to say national. As far as JetBlue flying more passengers up and down the east coast than anyone else I think you need to recheck you numbers. The two largest players on the east coast are USAirways and Delta. According to JetBlue’s website they have 85 A320. Delta has 136 MD88 in revenue service never mind all of the other aircraft types. Yes Delta probably does wish JetBlue had never happened.

The regional reference was a mistake. I meant to say national. As far as JetBlue flying more passengers up and down the east coast than anyone else I think you need to recheck you numbers. The two largest players on the east coast are USAirways and Delta. According to JetBlue’s website they have 85 A320. Delta has 136 MD88 in revenue service never mind all of the other aircraft types. Yes Delta probably does wish JetBlue had never happened.

For the record, we'll have more than 100 A320's this year. And yeah, stop hijacking the thread.

For the record, we'll have more than 100 A320's this year. And yeah, stop hijacking the thread.

You had better call you company and let them know that their website is wrong because it says you have 85 A320s.

p.s. I will stop "hijacking" the thread when you take it to the National/LCC board where it belongs. JetBlue is not a major....I though we already covered this?!?!

Guys, this thread is not about JetBlue being a major or national or LCC, its about the interviews in FEB. Please stop the thread hijacking and get the thread back on track!!

No call this week. groan. Another lost chance to get off the nwa craphole....

Latest resources

Back