• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue comes to Newark

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Continental Airlines Plans More Flights and Reduces Fares on Routes From Newark Liberty to Florida"

Sounds like the customer wins big in EWR.

Who else walks away a winner depends, time will tell.
Best of luck to all...........

scarlet said:
and Brag about AIRBUS----Euro says thanks Jetblue

Americans are out of jobs and Boeing keeps cutting people...ummh but you want americans to fly on you....uummhhh I think the American people one day I hope gets tired of this, and says no more!!!!!!!!

Ok Captain Hero.....I'll ask this like I did another person of similar argument a few months ago.....where is a CL65 built?

Where is a CL65 built?
Surely, someone making your argument flies an aircraft built in the U.S.of A.

General Lee said:
B6 has won BOS? What?

Read my post!!! I said "(So far)".

The think the battle is far from done. B6 has what, 78 planes? B6 has 10% of the capacity of DAL and AAL. Once the "legacy" carriers stream line operations they might be able to compete with B6.

Besides... B6 is starting to show signs of "stress" with upper/ middle management personel changes, rapid expansion, lack of staffing (at all levels) and delay problems like AAA in PHL! (Or so my sources at B6 say...)

DIAMONDDD said:
Ok Captain Hero.....I'll ask this like I did another person of similar argument a few months ago.....where is a CL65 built?

Where is a CL65 built?
Surely, someone making your argument flies an aircraft built in the U.S.of A.

If your argument is that the aircraft is built in Canada you are treading on some thin ice. Firstoff what product made by an American company competes directly with CRJ?
Since their is no product, wouldn't make the most sence (with NAFTA and all other Canadian alliances) to purchase a product that is not curently being produced in the US from our Canadian brothers?

Now if your argument is that because the Airbus also not made in the US, that some how this is the samething? ITS NOT!

Boeing makes a product that competes with the French product. The price is competitive and everytime an Airbus is purchased those are dollars that are not going into the US economy. It's not like the US is fighting with Airbus over unfair trade subsidizes, oh that's right they are!

So what was your point?

Last edited:
Thanks G4

what parts do they buy--NOT MANY--they pride themselves on all ERUO made last I checked....But hell the last I heard B6 was using tape to hold up the bathroom ceilings.....FRENCH MADE let the French fly on you..

And to let you know my company pays more than your E-190 pay that is for sure...but you go and be happy making that and know we are happy for you guys...

there will be another company come along and under cut you and take less from your profession..well not a profession any more --it is a job now...

Ask your local M.D. what they think about all the Asian and India doctors coming over here and doing everything for 1/2 the price and you can not understand them... uummhhh the country is falling to pieces...

General Lee said:
Yeah, we're just going to lay back and let you come in and do whatever. You guys do ROCK! Rock on brother!

Bye Bye--General Lee

That's not the point and I think you know it. You always seem to be on the defensive about Song and how great the food and live entertainment trump JetBlue. What is it that Song is doing to JetBlue? Slowing our growth? Creating losses? It's great that Delta is trying to do something but is it really having an impact? I guess instead of 16 flights a day to FLL we could have 20 if it weren't for that pesky Song. Damn.:p
General has your teenage son been on the computer again? You guys rock!? Yeah totally dude. Whatever.

scarlet said:
Thanks G4

And to let you know my company pays more than your E-190 pay that is for sure...but you go and be happy making that and know we are happy for you guys...

..[/QUOTE

Tell us who you work for so we can verify your post. The 190 rates stink but I can almost guarantee your guys aren't making more untill at least the 10-12 year mark.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back