• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue CEO says its considering 787/A350 for Latin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course I, like so many other pilots at jetblew, reserve the right to change our votes to "NO" if we end up with a rockin A-Scale mandated by an arbitrator. :laugh:

I'll help get a CBA to our group. I'll help by giving up time, money, and whatever else it will take to help my fellow pilots. See line I'm a guy that is a "bluebelle", in a sense that I'll walk out to a gate every departure to look for jump seaters... I'm a pro pilot guy line... I look out for blue guys, oal guys, whatever. Guess I'm just a nice pro union bluebelle? You though are a guy that has said the signature below... What say you line?

And unlike you line im not in the twilight of my career, I intend to make this place better. I don't hate Dave, I don't hate JetBlue, but I do intend to improve things.

7st,

You are the man, we need more like you. I'll be on the OC again, and am excited to engage my fellow pilots with professionalism and respect. I feel the tide is shifting and proper representation is close.

See you out there, bro.

CD

I think it's coming too. I can't wait. Best of luck to the OC! Get it on property before they take anything else away!

Latest resources

Back