• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue CEO says its considering 787/A350 for Latin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never lied to you and I never will. I have no reason to.

But Dave does all the time.

And yet you RESPECT Dave and VILIFY me.

That is why YOU are the child and it's why you will be 20 years trying get the respect of people like Dave and why my dues dollars will be wasted supporting your namby-pamby efforts.

Never said I respect Dave, i said i dont hate him. Im fairly neutral to dave, hes doing his job, ill do mine. I vilify you because you have said you want to screw your fellow pilots. In my book, that makes you a villian.

You explained it again but still said you feel no need to explain what you just explained.

Again.

Control yourself Spanky.

Omg.

I am going to operate under the assumption that you can't possibly be THAT stupid and that you are just baiting now.

God I hope I am right. If I'm not and you are actually responsible for lives when you are at work then I weep for this profession.

Omg.

I am going to operate under the assumption that you can't possibly be THAT stupid and that you are just baiting now.

God I hope I am right. If I'm not and you are actually responsible for lives when you are at work then I weep for this profession.

You make lots of assumptions.

Then post them on the internet only to be corrected by me.

Do you have any more false beliefs that you care to share on world wide web, Prepubis?

OM!..OM!...OM!...OMG! ... Splert!

Last edited:
You make lots of assumptions.

Then post them on the internet only to be corrected by me.

Do you have any more false beliefs that you care to share on world wide web, Prepubis?

OM!..OM!...OM!...OMG! ... Splert!

You have corrected nothing. The only thing you've done is make yourself look like a juvenile idiot that can't read.

EDIT: You did, however correct me on one assumption. You are not baiting. You are, in fact, THAT stupid. I do at least have to admit that.

Last edited:
But you didn't sign the 5 doc so the staple language does not apply to you.

Isn't this where you stuck your cheese d|ck in your own nut hole.

ODD much!

I thought you were gonna stop replying to me!

OCD too?

Go snap a batch and relax Son.

God damn idiot. You still apparently can't understand English above the second grade level.

I

NEVER

SAID

THAT.

You are putting words in my mouth because it suits your idiocy. This is the third and final time I will explain it. Go get a dictionary an retread my post very slowly. If you are still too stupid to comprehend what I said, then I don't know what else to do.

My 3 year old is smarter than you. Wow.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back