• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue buying Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep doubting, I'll be flying with you soon. You've been sold a bill of goods by clever pitch men, I'll be the one telling you the truth.

Ya do us a favor and P.M. us your name so when we see it on a release we can know what to expect for the next couple of days.

Forget the PM. Show some sack retard/50-30/'tard, whatever you want to be called. Who are you? I'd love the opportunity to chat with you on a trip.

Jim Adams
BOS A3230 First Officer

I'd ignore him Fins. Sounds like a troll to me.

I'd ignore him Fins. Sounds like a troll to me.

Yes I'm a troll, and you've bought a bill of goods, just tell these new hires and prospective new hires the truth. Tell them jetBlue pilots stand for nothing except themselves, as individual contractors. That is the truth, right?

Tell them when there are 7000 pilots at jetBlue, they too can be a line holding A320 captain, with all the benefits of crewmember status inherent therein.

Jim, don't feed him. Man, I just fed him.

Yes Jim, don't "feed me", we might need to confront truth and reality, Lord knows we wouldn't want to do that. Anyone for insults in lieu of intelligent thought?

I have an idea, let's pretend we're managers and see just how hard we can screw pilots to better our pretend bonuses, I'm sure those guys will appreciate the help. Maybe you can join a permanent pilot working committee and put your ideas in practice.

makes you go hum

AA ups the offer to APA:

DAL rates + 1 increasing to SWA rates over 4 years on narrow body in TRADE for relief from contract to enter unrestricted Code Share with JetBlue.

It's getting very interesting.

AA ups the offer to APA:

DAL rates + 1 increasing to SWA rates over 4 years on narrow body in TRADE for relief from contract to enter unrestricted Code Share with JetBlue.

Meanwhile, B6 pilots have their heads up their a$$es wondering which way is up.

AA ups the offer to APA:

Why not? Get them to sign, declare bankruptcy after it goes into effect, and reopen yet another round of negotiations.

The bankruptcy laws have changed and the good ole' day have long gone. Today an airline entering bankruptcy has 18 months of exclusivity and is protected from takeover attempts while a reorganization plan is formulated that must be approved by the bankruptcy court. United Airlines, as an example, spent 2.5 years without ever submitting a plan. Industry analysts are speculating should American file chapter 11 Usair is a takeover candidate. Also an airline will now have 210 day to reject vendor contracts. In the past this decision was indefinite. Vendors and regional carriers complained since their futures were put in limbo. Under the new law, companies in Chapter 11 are prohibited from paying retention bonuses to executives except when the executives have proved they have job offers elsewhere. The provision was put in place to stop companies from taking money from employees hit by wage and benefit cuts to enhance packages for managers.

Last edited:
Yes Jim, don't "feed me", we might need to confront truth and reality, Lord knows we wouldn't want to do that. Anyone for insults in lieu of intelligent thought?

I have an idea, let's pretend we're managers and see just how hard we can screw pilots to better our pretend bonuses, I'm sure those guys will appreciate the help. Maybe you can join a permanent pilot working committee and put your ideas in practice.

I'm in for the insults. I see no evidence of intelligent thought. You're an arse, how was that?

Latest resources

Back