Jetblue buying Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody got any popcorn?

What is it with JetBlue buying xxx or xxx merging with JB threads lately?!

Het great thread. Thanks for...nothing.

Can't wait to see how many people jump on this one as though it is remotely true based on the knowledge of some guy just saying it is going to happen with no proof/article or anything. Let the irrational emotions fly. Ready set go.......

JB would NEVER buy Eagle. Buying Eagle = getting a union on property, something management is STAUNCHLY against. We just voted on a bunch of stuff that says they HAVE to integrate seniority lists if they buy anybody that flies aircraft 50 seats or more. Do you honestly think that JB managment wants to deal with that can of worms? For a bunch of 50 seaters that they don't have the routes or gates for? No friggin way.

JB is going to merge at some point, or get bought at some point. If anything, Eagle will buy JB under AMR's backroom direction. Of course, that can't happen once Iggle is divested, and even then, where are they going to come up with close to $3 billion bucks they would need in order to get the BOD to accept a buyout? Rumor is they've turned down more than that from WN. And if Iggle bought JB, what the hell would the do with them?

Ridunkulous, dude.

I just got hired at JB after 7yrs at Eagle.

The biggest hole with this rumor is someone tell me one good reason why JB needs/wants to buy Eagle. Hint- There isnt anything Eagle brings to the table that jetblue cant do. End of thread.

I just got hired at JB after 7yrs at Eagle.

The biggest hole with this rumor is someone tell me one good reason why JB needs/wants to buy Eagle. Hint- There isnt anything Eagle brings to the table that jetblue cant do. End of thread.

Wow - End of thread! you got some powers there!

Metrojet

Latest resources

Back