• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue and ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For every blowhard on bluepilots there are 20 great guys on the OC that would represent this group well and fairly...

Wow.

Amazing that we have a guy from another airline who can extol the benefits of a CBA and actually sells it better than the !@#$-tard, and the rest of the babies. They have got to start implementing a personality index to screen for the defectives or Jetblue is going to be in a lot worse shape than it is now. Lack of CBA is the final piece that's missing here and nobody can figure out how to reel it in. Tard and Splert are the wrong messengers. If and when a CBA gets voted in, somebody needs to dime those guys on BP so we don't fooke it up worse.

Thank you Dan.

well said....

For every blowhard on bluepilots there are 20 great guys on the OC that would represent this group well and fairly...

Yes, but there also some freaks and losers on that OC list. The OC folks needed to spend a little more time on quality control to keep some of those folks on the sideline. If they want to be yes voters, great! However there was a batch of guys that cost far more votes then they ever recruited. Hopefully the ALPA OC V2.0 will be a group that is a little easier to get behind as a whole.

Yes, but there also some freaks and losers on that OC list. The OC folks needed to spend a little more time on quality control to keep some of those folks on the sideline. If they want to be yes voters, great! However there was a batch of guys that cost far more votes then they ever recruited. Hopefully the ALPA OC V2.0 will be a group that is a little easier to get behind as a whole.

The best thing that could happen during the next drive is for bluepilots to be temporarily shut down.

And how would you categorize the "Blue Juicers / BOB's" who spread blatant lies and false information?????

Just asking! Are you ready to keep rolling the dice without a CBA for the next 20-30 years and hope your ELT will take care of you???

And how would you categorize the "Blue Juicers / BOB's" who spread blatant lies and false information?????

Just asking! Are you ready to keep rolling the dice without a CBA for the next 20-30 years and hope your ELT will take care of you???

If the juicers are engaging their audience in a calm and respectful manner, they are doing a better job of furthering their cause and the beat-em-over-the-head angry union supporter is.

I flew with a guy last week who told me he wouldn't vote for ALPA. I didn't tell him how stupid he was. I asked him reasonable questions like, "How is starting an in-house union with no money and no resources better than going with ALPA where you get all the resources and backing on day one?" I threw in something like, "Let's use those resources to get a contract and if we don't like our relationship with ALPA, we can vote in something else down the road." At the end of the discussion, after telling him I didn't trust the DR to look out for me, I had him telling me all the bs the company puts out that they expect us to believe.

I'm not patting myself on the back, but I'm pretty sure I converted a no-voter into an ALPA voter. This is the only way we're going to get more votes. Some folks will never put aside their emotion enough to look at it rationally. If they do, you gotta let it go and move on to the next.

Just be sure you vote in true leaders vs "self agrandizers". Your long term union satisfaction hinges on the quality of your reps, not on ALPA vs whoever.

Good reps = satisfied pilots
Bad reps = pilots wishing they were still non union.

Just be sure you vote in true leaders vs "self agrandizers". Your long term union satisfaction hinges on the quality of your reps, not on ALPA vs whoever.

Good reps = satisfied pilots
Bad reps = pilots wishing they were still non union.

Hopefully we can get to that point. Ironically, there are many "self agrandizers" on the property who are the first to lead the anti-union campaign in order to preserve their "special" status.

Latest resources

Back