Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good training equals safe pilots.

The training at Jet Linx Aviation is subpar at best.They put you through a computer training course that takes around sixty hours to finish.Most of the pilots use the memorize dump method without learning any valuable information about company procedures,operation manual,etc.I heard the Lincoln Nebraska FAA was trying to make them improve their training program.They should go back to a week of ground school on all new hires and a four day recurrent for all the other pilots.The management needs to evaluate themselves,instead of the pilots who are making all the money for the company.Fly alot more Sushi
Safety is very important and it should not be compermised at any cost.

More hiring with less qualified personal

Jet Linx Aviation are hiring pilots on a daily basis and are having a hard time keeping qualified pilots or maintenance personal.I feel there are serious safety issues that should be addressed by the proper people in charge of that operation.

Last edited:
Training & duty times

If they are using computer based training.There should be duty times assigned until the completion of the course.Most pilots working on training programs during their assigned rest periods in motels.This could create duty issue problems for crews if done correctly.Most training programs have a log in and log off time so this would be easy to check.

Company required training

All company required training is considered duty time,beause it is required by your operator.This is a way for your 134.5 bottom feeder company to save money and time on the training of their pilots.

Last edited:
The Trashman is back !

Most 135 operators are bottom feeders and Jet Linx Aviation is no exception to the rule.They use computer based training to save money on the cost of training pilots properly.This is what all bottom feeders do in the charter world and have no problem with the lousy training that could affect the reputation of the companys future.That is one major reason that most of their past employees have made numerous true statements on the website.If they would stop all the 134.5 activities,maybe the reputation would be a little better.Line guys rules!

Last edited:
Jet linx Aviation

How many aviation companys can you get hired with flight instructor experience.They are a great place to fly with the largest Mitsubishi Diamond fleet in the country.If you enjoy flying almost everyday of your life with five days off a month.The pay for first officers is thirty-five thousand and captains are fifty thousand a year.I think it is a great place to start your aviation training,but what do I know about a flying career.

Last edited:
blah blah blah

How long is this going to go on? It's the same people talking the same sh!t about the same sh!t. I'll bet 75% of the post on this thread are from former employees. This company has been operating the same for atleast 3 years. For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job? I'll bet you did. Would you have got your current job without working at jet linx?, Maybe-maybe not. Shut up biaches, and realize jet linx is a stepping stone. The same stepping stone that you used to get a better job.

peace

supsup

blah supsup blah supsup blah supsup blah supsup blah

How long is this going to go on? It's the same people talking the same sh!t about the same sh!t. I'll bet 75% of the post on this thread are from former employees. This company has been operating the same for atleast 3 years. For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job? I'll bet you did. Would you have got your current job without working at jet linx?, Maybe-maybe not. Shut up biaches, and realize jet linx is a stepping stone. The same stepping stone that you used to get a better job.

peace

supsup

When I crossed over the atlantic ocean in 1927.I had the best pilots skills that anyone has ever had in the world.I think no one will ever be up to my standard or even come close to having my pilot skills.
Amatures need not apply!

Umm...

When I crossed over the atlantic ocean in 1927.I had the best pilots skills that anyone has ever had in the world.I think no one will ever be up to my standard or even come close to having my pilot skills.
Amatures need not apply!

You're a ********************ing idiot.

More captains have quit.

What seems to the problem at Jet Linx Aviation in Omaha Nebraska.More qualified captains have left that 134.5 bottom feeder company in the last month and one of the pilots could only put up with the bad treatment for a few months.The management does not know how to fix the problem and before to long they will not have a company left to run.Most of the customers are getting scared with the exit of all the pilots.

Latest resources

Back