Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet Linx Aviation

My sources are telling me that Jet Linx Aviation is really desperate for pilots.They are hiring every Tom, Dick and Harry that they can find at this point.I've also heard that the more seasoned pilots are getting the union back in the works.Maybe this time it will work out and they will finally be a unionized company.Line guys rule!

TrailerTrash line guy.

My sources are telling me that Jet Linx Aviation is really desperate for pilots.They are hiring every Tom, Dick and Harry that they can find at this point.I've also heard that the more seasoned pilots are getting the union back in the works.Maybe this time it will work out and they will finally be a unionized company.Line guys rule!
I think you should make a correction Jet Linx Aviation is hiring every Tom, Dick and Sally that walks through the door.If the management at Jet Linx Aviation would pay as much attention to the company business as they do to this website.They might not be losing all their pilots or be more profitable.Fly alot more Sushi.

Last edited:
Why Jet Linx is OK

As a former Jet Linx pilot, I only think its fair to list the good qualities of the company:

They hire guys with low time and experience, and pay for an ATP and type rating. Then they can get the experience they need to get a real job. Think of the poor schedule and low pay and lack of respect as payment for your type and ATP. Finish out your contract and get a real job.

As a former Jet Linx pilot, I only think its fair to list the good qualities of the company:

They hire guys with low time and experience, and pay for an ATP and type rating. Then they can get the experience they need to get a real job. Think of the poor schedule and low pay and lack of respect as payment for your type and ATP. Finish out your contract and get a real job.

Don't listen to this dumbass, SHE can fly about as well as a brick, and that's saying something.....

Common Denominators

All on-demand 135 operators have things in common:trips pop up without very much notice,pilots on-call for the week-end,some very long road trips,these are common to the entire charter-unscheduled industry.Where the difference is in mgmt.What happens with mgmt will make the difference between a bottomfeeder and a good place to work.
Obviously,this outfit has some work to do in its mgmt practices!!

All on-demand 135 operators have things in common:trips pop up without very much notice,pilots on-call for the week-end,some very long road trips,these are common to the entire charter-unscheduled industry.Where the difference is in mgmt.What happens with mgmt will make the difference between a bottomfeeder and a good place to work.
Obviously,this outfit has some work to do in its mgmt practices!!

Can you shed some light on just what is wrong? I've had some bad bosses in the past, and I would like to think these guys would have to be pretty bad before they scared me off... Like was mentioned above, getting a decent starter job is pretty important to a guy like me.

DC8 Flyer or Wannabe Pilot

Come on fuzzzy, figure it out.....
Usually childish name calling will get you a free trip to moderation jail.Most competent posters would stay with the subject at hand and not get into flame bait arguments.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back