• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Time...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cathay huh? That's great news. I was given the impression at an Air INC Job fair that "RJ" time doesn't really count to them.

Good luck on the interview! What are you doing reading these boards, shouldn't you be studying!! :)

NEDude said:
Actually its anything over 20,000 or jet over 12,500. In other words, anyone but BE-1900 pilots can apply.

Not true.... All of my turbine PIC came out of the BE-1900. You only need 1000 PIC. It can be in a 152 as long as it's 1000 hrs. (will you get hired with 1000 PIC in a 152... NO) You need 1000 hours in an A/C over 20,000 lbs. It can be as an F/O or Capt. If you meet the requirements you may as well apply. JetBlue won't go looking for you so throw your name in the hat.

Stillflyn

I have had my applicaton in for 2 1/2 years....................

My a$$ is killing me from "sitting by the phone";)

PS. I'll sit here forever if that is what it takes!

stillflyn said:
Not true.... All of my turbine PIC came out of the BE-1900. You only need 1000 PIC. It can be in a 152 as long as it's 1000 hrs. (will you get hired with 1000 PIC in a 152... NO) You need 1000 hours in an A/C over 20,000 lbs. It can be as an F/O or Capt. If you meet the requirements you may as well apply. JetBlue won't go looking for you so throw your name in the hat.

Stillflyn

Thanks for the clarification. Luckly its a little better than 152 PIC but at least I have an excuse to go work on my ATP now.

Latest resources

Back