• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue open house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Where did the new Open house for May info originate?

Good luck everyone,
Capt. Z

The date comes from our company website via the pilot link. It has future class dates, open house dates, etc. posted.
Believe it. ....or not and don't go.

The date comes from our company website via the pilot link. It has future class dates, open house dates, etc. posted.
Believe it. ....or not and don't go.

Thanks for the confirmation I'll be back......

Guam360, so is May 12th a firm and correct date? I'm hoping not, my brother has graduation ceremonies that day.

dude, i'll check again but I am sure of it. If you want in, you should go.

My friend just got the call yesterday for an interview, he applied two weeks ago, sent me the online link to a recommendation two days before he was called and then got the call as I said.

If you know someone, and another thing, everyone!!!!!! make sure you are filling out the "Compentency and Skills" portion of the online app. all the 'word' and customer service stuff, send a friend at jetblue the link, and get them to send the online link in as a recommendation.

Anybody out there who attended Thursday's open house get a call for a May 2nd interview??

I attended the Open house on Thursday and received an email saying:

During the next few weeks our Recruiters will be reviewing your qualifications. Competitive Candidates will be invited to interview with us on June 8, 2007 in Forest Hills, New York.

A little further down the road than I'd like, but I catch my logs up by then..... and bid my June schedule accordingly.

Anyone interested in JetBlue really NEEDS to attend one of these open house's. You will really get an idea if this company "fits" you or not.
Absolutely great people to meet.........
Capt. Z

dude, i'll check again but I am sure of it. If you want in, you should go.

My friend just got the call yesterday for an interview, he applied two weeks ago, sent me the online link to a recommendation two days before he was called and then got the call as I said.

If you know someone, and another thing, everyone!!!!!! make sure you are filling out the "Compentency and Skills" portion of the online app. all the 'word' and customer service stuff, send a friend at jetblue the link, and get them to send the online link in as a recommendation.

Can one find this online recommendation link on the application site?

Can one find this online recommendation link on the application site?

Remember, I was the one you said needed to grow some balls, or agreed that I needed to, and stand up to that Captain. Are you sure you want my help?

Guam

Remember, I was the one you said needed to grow some balls, or agreed that I needed to, and stand up to that Captain. Are you sure you want my help?

Guam

Guam,
If you will remember I agreed with the principle of standing up to a Capt. that is "out of line" or "playing mind games" with a First Officer. I did not personally set out to slam you or put you personally down in any fashion! (Hell, I have never even met you!!! So how could I even begin to personally insult you?)
If you feel this was a more than me agreeing to "a principal" then I offer my respectful apologies. Better yet one day when I am your First Officer at JetBlue the Starbucks are on me after I finish my duties.

Your help or not, a "truce" is sought.......
Capt. Z

PS: The 'help" wasn't just for me as I was asking on behalf of the thread as others might not be as fortunate as I. I'm lucky enough to have several JB people helping me out.

Latest resources

Back