• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue open house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info Guam, I really appreciate it. I guess my brother will just have to enjoy my presence at his party.

No worries guys!

I went to the open house as I said and planed on helping out one friend I knew was going to be there and ended up meeting two guys from my past that tagged along. I was hoping to see someone I knew so I could do just what I did, not looking for praise, but as you all know, it all comes around, guys have been helping, offering help with out any hesitation over the years for me. I was really happy I ran into these guys, we bullsh!tted about the past and had a good time, introduced them all to two very important people.

I hope the open house works out for everyone, I was hoping some of you would get calls for the May interviews but I guess this open house will set you all up for June interviews.

good luck you guys!

What's the seniority # of the last A320 Captain lineholder this month?

Just curious.

#651 out of approx 1850 on the list. I started class a week ago and reality has set in that I will not upgrade on the 320 for many years (at least 7). That NJA class is looking mighty fine right about now!

I applied over 2 years ago, continually updated and got the call last week, I interview on June 8th. I made my travel arrangements and sent in all my paperwork to the team in SLC, got a reply back today via Email confirming they received it.

Where's a good place to stay near the Blue Juice Factory?
What can I expect in the interview, any technical stuff or is it a, get to know you session?
What are they looking for?

Thanks! Any information or details from you guys would be appreciated.

I applied over 2 years ago, continually updated and got the call last week, I interview on June 8th. I made my travel arrangements and sent in all my paperwork to the team in SLC, got a reply back today via Email confirming they received it.

Where's a good place to stay near the Blue Juice Factory?
What can I expect in the interview, any technical stuff or is it a, get to know you session?
What are they looking for?

Thanks! Any information or details from you guys would be appreciated.

It's totally a get to know you session. No technical stuff whatsoever. I think they big thing they are looking for is whether you are a team player and if you would be cool to hang out with on a 4 day trip.

aviationinterviews.com has the latest gouge.

Latest resources

Back