• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue = Good Stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blue Bayou uses only the facts that are convenient to him. For example, the 190 as a group 1 aircraft is lumped in with the 717 and DC9, which are flown by Hawaiian, Airtran, and Delta, respectively. The current book and/or TA'd rates for those jets are all above the 190, even though the 190 has greater range and a greater MTOW than either of those jets.

Are we the highest paid 190 drivers? Yep. Does the jet operate in a special mission vacuum that dictates only regional compensation applies? Only in the wet-dreams of management and their lackeys.

The E190 has a MTOW greater than 117,000 lb (717) ?

I was told the 717 was 113.5k. The E190 AR version we fly is 114.5k, so not quite. Sorry for the bad info.

I was told the 717 was 113.5k. The E190 AR version we fly is 114.5k, so not quite. Sorry for the bad info.

No worries. The only reason I could even remember the 1(17),000 lb number was the fact it matches the last two in 7(17).

I regularly use my toes to remember limitations :cartman:

2100 Pilots. Thats amazing. You guys have really grown in the last 10 years. I hope the pilot group can get at least industry standard wages and benefits.

I think you have a great product and if you can get the pay and all straight you definately have a place you can retire.

Obviously JB has some money. Just look at the JFK terminal.

Where are the bases? JFK, Longbeach, Lauderdale?

All those, plus BOS, MCO. BOS is or will shortly be the biggest 190 base.

730+/- slightly over 1/3 of us, are the one's involved with a suit against the company for pay violations.

For the record, is NOT a suit. The pilots involved are simply trying to use a dispute resolution process as set up by the company. The company is making every attempt to make the process as difficult as possible. So far they have been spanked but have once again tried to stop the process. The company wants nothing to do with 700+ pilots working together through an attorney.
The true colors of JetBlue are being shone for sure.

S of today, Jet Blue is a LCC/ National Airline section thread... you all have your chance to address this subject right now by answering the sticky threads on the major/ mainline section.. but for now this move gets moved..

clr4...mod

clr4theapch. Why don't you define the differences for us please. I will happily argue each one of your points or cede them to you.

This is the way it has been for years.. HOWEVER.. if you do as I asked above and go to the Majors section.. you will find our sticky threads that ask for your input on this matter as we look for ways to improve flight Info.. This matter is one of those questions..

I don't have an arguement for you.. BUt with 37 posts to your credit, you might want to take a lighter approach if you want to make a meaningful suggestion they we will really consider..

Latest resources

Back