Jet Blue = Good Stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

I finally had a chance to fly on Jet Blue last night. I was impressed all around. You folks have a great airline. Keep up the good work!

How long have you had the partnership with AA ??

I finally had a chance to fly on Jet Blue last night. I was impressed all around. You folks have a great airline. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kudos. We have a interline agreement with AA and the pilots at both companies are not too happy about it. It started in 2010.

Ouch, way to poke the bear??? I wouldn't suggest bringing it up if you ever jump on AA.

Ouch, way to poke the bear??? I wouldn't suggest bringing it up if you ever jump on AA.

I fly with "Paid" tickets.

I didn't realize Jet Blue and AA had any kind of partnership. It looks like JB doesn't need a partner. They have their act together big time.

I didn't realize Jet Blue and AA had any kind of partnership. It looks like JB doesn't need a partner. They have their act together big time.

Don't forget Cape Air... ;) Wonder when that flow-through is going to kick in, eh?

Actually B6 does need partners, although they have a partnership with Lufthansa, Lufthansa has failed to make any further investment in B6. So B6 needs to look elsewhere.

but JB is a non-union airline, how can they have good stuff?

Jetblue has by far the best protect out there (USA). Especially when you look at its size.
I think you will see the downfall of Jetblue if ALPA arrives. ALPA is run by Delta and United and they would love to see a fine airline such as Jetblue go away. Just like when the Delta Moak was looking forward to the demise of USAIR. Delta was in BK and without Usair, there would be many opportunities on the East coast.

M

yes mcdu the pilots here finally taking an active part in their careers only asking for industry average while delivering industry leading efficiencies and pilot casm is going to ruin the airline?

I beg to differ considering that 730 pilot here asked to follow the terms of the pea to determine the validity of 3A on our contract. The company violated the terms of their own written pea and filed in new york supreme court to get an injunction forbidding the process that they themselves wrote.

What about our revolving door management? Unrestricted stock grants and multi million dollar contracts for guys like russ chew? Do you know he still gets $12,000 a month in housing allowance?

Over 250 VP's positions that are completely powerless due to a corporate culture that expects you to never open your mouth or be terminated if you do.

A false appearance of 5 values that spin everyones wheels and waste years of peoples lives away from home volunteering for endless committees and projects only to have the results of your hard work be either completely ignored or trashed altogether.

This is public opinion here by all but the few clueless juicers YET we all show up perform our duties and produce for this airline year after year.

Yes the pilots are going to destroy jetblue. All we have and continue to ask for is industry average.. They gave us a raise and then reinvented the fsm and shoved it down our throats bragging that the efficiencies cancelled any outlay to the bod..

Latest resources

Back