• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jeblue LGB schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just guessing, but I don't think we are going to grow. Our base CP is trying to increase our staffing, but nobody knows how successful this effort will be. As far as when a new guys could hold a reserve slot, I have no clue. Since there is no movement, other than the occasional upgrade, it would be a long time (I think). I'm still hoping for some sort of a dynamic basing solution to this. All you pessimists can fire away, but I won't share my Trader Joe's trail mix on the next trip if you get too nasty.

Skank said:
All you pessimists can fire away, but I won't share my Trader Joe's trail mix on the next trip if you get too nasty.

Hey, hope I didn't bum ya out. I'm a lot more fun in the airplane! Especially if there's Trader Joe's stuff around...

oldxfr8dog said:
What annoys me, is the de facto basing of crews in LA while they are "officially" based in JFK. Scheduling calls NY based people that live on the West Coast to fly trips out of LGB and sit reserve in LGB hotels. Or home, if within 2 hours of LGB. If the need is there, grow the base. Increase the pool of trips and pilots and quality will improve. Why doesn't LGB staff for BUR and ONT flights?

Oh pleeeze.....

If it was only that SIMPLE... don't you think they'd do it if it was workable...

And satellite domiciles just pisses off more people who don't want to drive, etc ... etc.. Ask the FLL f/a's.... they shot themselves in the foot with PBI..
Too many sick calls, late shows and no shows...
you gotta have reserves ready to roll all over the LA basin and commuters with no cars so they will bitch.

And you'd certainly piss off people since you're changing the "rules" and "I didn't bid a satellite domicile...."

And lecturing you?
Seems you don't like being called out for your whining...

Well ..

sorry...

people are always going to use the values diatribe against jetblue mgt..
it will never be enough for some people...

it great to see you can be "grateful for your job" and still complain incessantly.

Last edited:
"8vATE"
another jerk who thinks that everybody should be in exactly the same place as he is or they should shut their pie holes.
Dude, this airline is going to get SOOOO much bigger than you.
Your comments will be unappreciated at the union meeting.
See you there in a few years.

Last edited:
shadesofBS said:
"8vATE"
another jerk who thinks that everybody should be in exactly the same place as he is or they should shut their pie holes.
Dude, this airline is going to get SOOOO much bigger than you.
Your comments will be unappreciated at the union meeting.
See you there in a few years.

yea whatever...

keep bitching...
it will NEVER be good enough for guys like you.

can there be improvement..?
sure...

but a "typical" union against mgt relationship will get your right back to where the legacys are.

you DID want to work here right?
you DID see the payrates?

nah... just bitch and whine and ask for everything with no concept of rationality or a business plan.

Latest resources

Back