• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you call that servitude? ALPA represents companies where 1yr FO pay is $19/hr. Criminal to a professional aviator! How do you defend ALPA's might in kicking Delta in the junk with a Comair strike only to watch Delta dismantle the company after a very calculated wait period? How about the formation of Blow Jet with ALPA members on the street under the same company? Now Blow Jet is taking the Comair flying. Oops again ALPA. So, where's the better life? Will and can management smoke you? Sure. But, the same uncertainty remains with ALPA. I agree with unionization, but ALPA is the easy way to pissing everyone off and getting nowhere. Even if you had ALPA and a merger came up with American it would be trouble. Probably more than no union. Sorry, more fuel to the fire. I held my IPad typing for too long.

Where to begin... Ok, you're a p3 pilot with intimate knowledge of how ALPA works? Seriously? ...and you're questioning a $19/hr pay rate at a company which has never sold an airline ticket.... ever?

Yup, you're just the guy to follow, the classic no voting milspec pilot.

The only uncertainty with ALPA is who you vote in on your MEC.

By the way silo 7 peeps.. Vote for Clapper. We need as many "pro pilot" people in there as possible. The opposition is this..

http://jaredyates.com/pages/hireme/school.shtml

I'll second this, Yates is NOT what we need here representing us. If you are in Silo 7 PLEASE go to the company site and read the blog.

PLEASE read this guys... whatever you wanna call it and all 50 responces to him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back