• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Consider yourself lucky. Much greener pastures at any other major.
Oh yes, Airways, sign me up ( WHAT A JOKE )... AA um, BK any day... DAL sure but I wasn't a navy seal. UCAL sure why not. But the company clearly doesn't care about the employees. What company hires 30 pilots then furloughs them in ground school..

You can get hired at UniCal after all the recalls turn down the recall.

I thought you decided to stay at Mesa?

Oh yes, Airways, sign me up ( WHAT A JOKE )... AA um, BK any day... DAL sure but I wasn't a navy seal. UCAL sure why not. But the company clearly doesn't care about the employees. What company hires 30 pilots then furloughs them in ground school..

On second thought, come here.........you'll fit right in with the other lemmings.

Fifty30retard If you don't mind, can you tell us why are you so happy with JB?? Thx

Are you "that guy" at your company. That will get you blackballed and bounced in phase 2 if you have made enough enemies.

Nope, but thanks for playing.

Who knows, sometimes people just don't get hired. It's nothing personal.

Fifty30retard If you don't mind, can you tell us why are you so happy with JB?? Thx

A failed management team, one which prostrates the BDL pilot in front of 14,000 employees, the worst on-time performance of all 18 airlines measured, the lowest PCASM of any major airline.............You were asking what specifically?

Ignore above jackass.

Only disqualifier other than lying or omission in the interview would be somebody on the hiring board knowing who you are and thinking you are an a$$hole, or has a buddy that knows you and thinks you are an a$$hole.

Latest resources

Back