• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A failed management team, one which prostrates the BDL pilot in front of 14,000 employees, the worst on-time performance of all 18 airlines measured, the lowest PCASM of any major airline.............You were asking what specifically?

I understand what you're trying to do. Unfortunately you're coming across as "that pilot" who we all have flown with before. You know, the one who complains constantly, and is just bitter in general. At least for me that guy has absolutely no credibility from the moment he opens his mouth because it's nothing but vitriol and snake venom. I started tuning you out after reading 3 of your posts.

I'm not saying you have bad points. I'm saying your delivery could use some work. And frankly, even if JetBlue is exactly as bad as you say it is, it is probably better than ASA, so...if I get hired, I'm going to be happy. No offense, but I like to form my own opinions. I have several friends at JetBlue, and all of them are not only happy, but thrilled to be there. They've all been there 3-5 years, so long enough to get bitter, if they were so inclined.

Ignore above jackass.

Only disqualifier other than lying or omission in the interview would be somebody on the hiring board knowing who you are and thinking you are an a$$hole, or has a buddy that knows you and thinks you are an a$$hole.

what about murder? is that a phase 2 no go also?

Justifiable homicide... You did what you had to do right? Doesn't matter what she says...

Sorry to hear that ER. It has happened to others I know that say they have clean records (and I believe them). One may have been a recent divorce. Also I think anything on the driving record, even from from many years ago and not asked on the application may do it. I mean a few speeding tickets that werent required to be reported because they were beyond 5 years ago. Most guys are quiet about it when it happens but unfortunately it does happen now and then. Good luck ER, something better will come along.

Sorry to hear that ER. It has happened to others I know that say they have clean records (and I believe them). One may have been a recent divorce. Also I think anything on the driving record, even from from many years ago and not asked on the application may do it. I mean a few speeding tickets that werent required to be reported because they were beyond 5 years ago. Most guys are quiet about it when it happens but unfortunately it does happen now and then. Good luck ER, something better will come along.
Divorce ?? Geez do they want us to stay married and miserable ??

he said he didn't make it past phase one. That is the interview itself. Phase two is the Background check, but if the interview didn't go well like he said than they will not put you to phase 2.

Ignore above jackass.

Only disqualifier other than lying or omission in the interview would be somebody on the hiring board knowing who you are and thinking you are an a$$hole, or has a buddy that knows you and thinks you are an a$$hole.

Lord knows, we wouldn't want anyone telling the truth on this forum.

Latest resources

Back