• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i have tried to defend your points but now i'm pretty sick of your attitude. I was an organizer, i gave up my days off to get this group together, where were you? Don't tell me to get personally involved.

Your blogging does nothing for personal outreach, infact you drive people right back over to the company side. You sir are one of the biggest issues blocking the organization of this group. Your crap attitude does nothing for the organizational effort. You wanna help!?

Shut your mouth!

amen to that!!

I have tried to defend your points but now I'm pretty sick of your attitude. I was an organizer, I gave up my days off to get this group together, where were you? Don't tell me to get personally involved.

YOUR blogging does nothing for personal outreach, infact you drive people right back over to the company side. You sir are one of the biggest issues blocking the organization of this group. Your crap attitude does nothing for the organizational effort. You wanna help!?

Shut your mouth!

Completely agree with this. I don't even work for JB and you annoy the crap out of me.

Completely agree with this. I don't even work for JB and you annoy the crap out of me.

Agreed. I hate flying with pilots like him. If things are so bad, go find another career. If you don't like the way the majority of your pilots voted, go work where you fit in better.

I'm all for making things better, but jerks like him make things worse.

Ok, now it looks like we've hit a raw nerve here. You don't like any reference of your CEO in the same sentence as Frank Lorenzo. Tell you what, research his time at New York Air, a Lorenzo product, and his rise through the executive ranks there and also with CAL when NYA got rolled into CAL by Lorenzo, then get back to me.

You're not listening Retard. Your points are not being disputed. The way you address people here is absolutely detrimental to the organizing cause. You need some new communication skills. If you can't have a calm, respectful conversation with those who disagree with you, the people whose votes we NEED, you hurting the cause.

Ok, now it looks like we've hit a raw nerve here. You don't like any reference of your CEO in the same sentence as Frank Lorenzo. Tell you what, research his time at New York Air, a Lorenzo product, and his rise through the executive ranks there and also with CAL when NYA got rolled into CAL by Lorenzo, then get back to me.

It has Nothing to do with your "reference" of Lorenzo retard... you're clueless. You can call Barger Lucifer for all I care.

And you didnt answer my question, where were you during the drive?

Tell you what, when you go out on a limb for us instead of whining like a little girl on the crack pipe get back to me. WHAAAAAA JB sucks my life sucks don't come work here... WHAAAAA. God damnnitguys like you really suck.

You're not listening Retard. Your points are not being disputed. The way you address people here is absolutely detrimental to the organizing cause. You need some new communication skills. If you can't have a calm, respectful conversation with those who disagree with you, the people whose votes we NEED, you hurting the cause.

Who's upset? Not me. Just pointing out some basic facts. For the record, you all work for Lorenzo's clone and you need to step it up a notch to compete. Nice was JBPA. Competent and resourced was/is JAOC. Victory is each of you engaging one on one individually with 100 pilots to measure support and have questions answered from competent authority, ALPA Legal.

You want answers? Get off your blog and get on the phone. Organizing is hard work. Do you have the stomach to fight for your future?

Who's upset? Not me. Just pointing out some basic facts. For the record, you all work for Lorenzo's clone and you need to step it up a notch to compete. Nice was JBPA. Competent and resourced was/is JAOC. Victory is each of you engaging one on one individually with 100 pilots to measure support and have questions answered from competent authority, ALPA Legal.

You want answers? Get off your blog and get on the phone. Organizing is hard work. Do you have the stomach to fight for your future?

Did you even read the post you quoted? I never said you were upset. I said, in summary, quit crapping on the people whose votes you need.

Did you even read the post you quoted? I never said you were upset. I said, in summary, quit crapping on the people whose votes you need.

Why? Should I coddle them and whisper sweet nothings in their ears? They're bankrupting our retirements and need a swift kick in the a$$ for doing so. We tried being nice to them (JBPA), then reasoning with them (JAOC), and here we are again, with nothing. You be nice to them, I'm going to tell it to them straight, whether they like it or not.

Latest resources

Back