• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A regular line-holder at B6 making over 200K?
Maybe if they're doing midnite, no moon, no flt plan, no customs, border crossings at 50' AGL. Otherwise, no.
The quislings? Ya, maybe.

A regular line-holder at B6 making over 200K?
Maybe if they're doing midnite, no moon, no flt plan, no customs, border crossings at 50' AGL. Otherwise, no.
The quislings? Ya, maybe.

There are definately some regular line-holders here making close to or over 200k a year. Yes Flica w*************************, selling pto, working the system and such, but its happening.

There are guys here making 200k... heck there are some flica whore FO's ive heard brag about making 200k. The highest paycheck I saw (yeah, he showed me his w2 like a badge of honor) was a flica whore captain who made 310k last year.

What do all these guys have in common:

No days off..... f that.

To clarify my comment, I don't consider the Flica-cartel, bot-wielding w************************* as regular line-holders. Flying a regular 83-hour line (996 hours per year) and including selling all PTO (better not get sick and NO vacation), yields a nine-year Bus Captain about 180K. Not bad money, but not quite as lucrative as some present.
I can't imagine the home-life of the $310K guy.
The productivity of the pairing seldom exceed 5 hours per work period, also. Not per calender day, a 24 hour sit gets you nothing but perdiem.

Last edited:
To clarify my comment, I don't consider the Flica-cartel, bot-wielding w************************* as regular line-holders. Flying a regular 83-hour line (996 hours per year) and including selling all PTO (better not get sick and NO vacation), yields a nine-year Bus Captain about 180K. Not bad money, but not quite as lucrative as some present.
I can't imagine the home-life of the $310K guy.
The productivity of the pairing seldom exceed 5 hours per work period, also. Not per calender day, a 24 hour sit gets you nothing but perdiem.

The 3.5 to 1 trip rig would add notable credit in that situation.

On the other note, I want to know more about the bot's they are using. There was a company email warning that they better not be using one. I want to know if the company is INVESTIGATING the allegations and pursuing the wrong doers.

The 3.5 to 1 trip rig would add notable credit in that situation.

On the other note, I want to know more about the bot's they are using. There was a company email warning that they better not be using one. I want to know if the company is INVESTIGATING the allegations and pursuing the wrong doers.

They are investigating them. Hint: they are picking up / dropping / swapping enroute during flights.

Don't forget the soft timers. Guys who only bid DH legs and such. RSA pick ups ect. The BOT email came out earlier this year and is under investigation. It is a direct violation of the user agreements in FLICA. I don't know if anyone will, but someone could lose thier job if proven to be using a BOT to pickup, drop/swap trips. Frankly I hope they nail em to the wall for cheating. Us poor dumb ol' slow folk wanna pick up everynow and then.

Don't forget the soft timers. Guys who only bid DH legs and such. RSA pick ups ect. The BOT email came out earlier this year and is under investigation. It is a direct violation of the user agreements in FLICA. I don't know if anyone will, but someone could lose thier job if proven to be using a BOT to pickup, drop/swap trips. Frankly I hope they nail em to the wall for cheating. Us poor dumb ol' slow folk wanna pick up everynow and then.

Exactly! I hope they nail them GOOD.

Latest resources

Back