• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB has a good year and great 4th qtr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One their death bed, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said: "Gee, I wished I had spent more time in front of a computer monitor playing "CallofModernWarfareBlackOpsWhatever..."

I prefer to get my boat ready to go 40 miles offshore or head to the gym to drive some iron 'cause I love how my lady loves her some beefcake, namely me. :pimp:

But, to each their own, I suppose.

I think it is silly and stupid to give crap to someone because they enjoy something you don't like or understand. I have no desire to go 40 miles offshore in a boat because I don't want to spend hours puking my guts up. I can guarantee you I won't sit on my deathbed wishing I had done anything with a boat.

I like to duck hunt, my wife loves to shop. She thinks I'm insane to get up a 3am, put on waders, and go out in 20 degree weather to shoot ducks, I think she is nuts wanting to go to malls and fight crowds on Black Friday. I don't get it any more than she does.

I also love video games. If you don't like them, fine. I could give a crap. But I'm going to keep playing.

Ask your woman if she would rather have you spend 2 hours playing video games or spend one hour at the gym, lifting weights, doing cardio?

Give her some beefcake, man...it'll only benefit you the both of you.

You know how absolutely fr***ing cool it is to have your lady go up to you, wrap her hands around you arms and go "Oohhh, I like!"??

Ask your woman if she would rather have you spend 2 hours playing video games or spend one hour at the gym, lifting weights, doing cardio?

Give her some beefcake, man...it'll only benefit you the both of you.

You know how absolutely fr***ing cool it is to have your lady go up to you, wrap her hands around you arms and go "Oohhh, I like!"??

Wow dude, seriously, when do you hit puberty?

I think it is silly and stupid to give crap to someone because they enjoy something you don't like or understand. I have no desire to go 40 miles offshore in a boat because I don't want to spend hours puking my guts up. I can guarantee you I won't sit on my deathbed wishing I had done anything with a boat.

I like to duck hunt, my wife loves to shop. She thinks I'm insane to get up a 3am, put on waders, and go out in 20 degree weather to shoot ducks, I think she is nuts wanting to go to malls and fight crowds on Black Friday. I don't get it any more than she does.

I also love video games. If you don't like them, fine. I could give a crap. But I'm going to keep playing.

Know what I like?

B-Funds, great health insurance for my family, fat college funds, retiree medical, and rock solid Loss-Of-License.

Those are AWESOME!

Know what I like?

B-Funds, great health insurance for my family, fat college funds, retiree medical, and rock solid Loss-Of-License.

Those are AWESOME!

Yes! But at JetBlue we debate the merits of playing video games.:rolleyes: Why is it again that this group of individuals aren't united?

Know what I like?

Those are AWESOME!

Well, from recurrent, you won't get any of that. But what you will get with your swiss cheese is an AWSOME video with SS teaching you about NPS and how if affects your job.

Questions: crickets... crickets... silence

ok I'll ask: If I... as a pilot am so important to the not only the safety of the operation but the happiness of the customers as well, why do you pay us below average wages? Why not pay me average (because that's what you said you would do) or better than average to make me extra happy to make the passengers extra happy?

...crickets ... more silence...

Never mind I know the answer : I should be happy to have a job. We have to stay nimble. AA is furloughing again. The peer set is dynamic. We are still digging the moat. That money is being used to fund the poison pill. ALPA will ruin this company. More retirment will cause Dave to quit. The PVC is working on the workaround for that right now and the ELT has you on thier minds...

So, for the new guys!!! Latest #'s for the year are 75 new hires from JBU.

Good Luck Dudes!!

One their death bed, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said: "Gee, I wished I had spent more time in front of a computer monitor playing "CallofModernWarfareBlackOpsWhatever..."

I prefer to get my boat ready to go 40 miles offshore or head to the gym to drive some iron 'cause I love how my lady loves her some beefcake, namely me. :pimp:

But, to each their own, I suppose.

Aren't you late to the next filming of Jersey Shore?

Latest resources

Back