• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB has a good year and great 4th qtr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then it sounds like you need to get down to your box and work on your C&Js or something . . .

Just broke 300 for a DL 1RM today! Are you prepared for no sleep for the next few months?

Last edited:
Just broke 300 for a DL 1RM today! Are you prepared for no sleep for the next few months?

Nice! You'll be past me in no time, I better up my game!

Sleep, my old friend, I used to know him well. Actually, it's been pretty good so far, we'll see how it goes when we get home.

Ive flown 50hrs (total) in the past 3 months, whee! Ive logged more time playing Call of Duty MW3 than I have flying :)

Do "grown men" really do this? Video games...seriously?

I have a hard time taking anything you say serious.

Video games...as a grown adult???:confused:

Ya, it was either that or I start a coke habit. This was cheaper.

I can't help but notice most of the gamefly type commercials seem to be targeting guys apparently in their twenties. No wonder guys live in mom and dad's basement until they're thirty. Too busy playing video games to get a job or a girlfriend.

I can't help but notice most of the gamefly type commercials seem to be targeting guys apparently in their twenties. No wonder guys live in mom and dad's basement until they're thirty. Too busy playing video games to get a job or a girlfriend.

I play madden, fish every day off during the summer on my boat, and work for the same airline as you. Got a girlfriend... But really wish mom would let me sleep in the basement. Gee wiz that would be awesome, no more laundry!!!!

For the record, I havent had a video game console since I was about 15, but recently got one as a gift from my wife since I had been spending so much time at home on reserve. Yes I do have other hobbies and a functional life :)

For the record, I havent had a video game console since I was about 15, but recently got one as a gift from my wife since I had been spending so much time at home on reserve. Yes I do have other hobbies and a functional life :)

No need to apologize my friend. I just turned forty, have a wife and two kids and yes......love Black Ops. My sweet spot is between 9-11pm after the kids are in bed. Sometimes, after the kids are in school, wife gone and breakfast is finished....it's game time!!!

One their death bed, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said: "Gee, I wished I had spent more time in front of a computer monitor playing "CallofModernWarfareBlackOpsWhatever..."

I prefer to get my boat ready to go 40 miles offshore or head to the gym to drive some iron 'cause I love how my lady loves her some beefcake, namely me. :pimp:

But, to each their own, I suppose.

Latest resources

Back