• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB ALPA wins big

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even the night before the vote I had an F-15 gaurd driver telling me about his no vote and his tri-care and how he has his. Unfortunately the military pilots at JB have forced me to lose all respect for any single seat military driver out there. The bomber and cargo military drivers are all great guys. Don't know what the deal is with those fighter guys.

Wow, a few guys' outlier opinions cause you to 'lose all respect for any single seat military driver out there'?

Speaking of stereotypes ALL of the fence-sitter or can't-debate-above-the-ninth-grade-level or 'I hate ALPA for no rational reason' guys that I flew with during the last campaign were ALL ex-regional-tards. No exceptions. I'm not exaggerating. Then again I fly min sked and with many of the same folks in my small base. Should I 'lose respect' for ALL ex regional pilots now?

Doesn't matter now because we won and won big.

For the record I do have mine and never gloat about it. I've also supported all three union drives (including donating $$ to JBPA), voted yes three times and volunteered for the OC. All from a (gasp!) 'single seat military driver'.

Myth busted.

In order to produce 74% every demographic needed to support the death of the DR and they did.

Wow, a few guys' outlier opinions cause you to 'lose all respect for any single seat military driver out there'?

Speaking of stereotypes ALL of the fence-sitter or can't-debate-above-the-ninth-grade-level or 'I hate ALPA for no rational reason' guys that I flew with during the last campaign were ALL ex-regional-tards. No exceptions. I'm not exaggerating. Then again I fly min sked and with many of the same folks in my small base. Should I 'lose respect' for ALL ex regional pilots now?

Doesn't matter now because we won and won big.

For the record I do have mine and never gloat about it. I've also supported all three union drives (including donating $$ to JBPA), voted yes three times and volunteered for the OC. All from a (gasp!) 'single seat military driver'.

Myth busted.

Glad to hear it. Hope I fly with you some day so you can help change my experiences and point of view

BTW... we all owe those two fighter guys, and one of those previous two... King Arthurs, died for our cause and we owe a ton and debt of gratitude...

I flew with him on several occasions, enjoyed the trips, had a great time. He was a good dude, and is missed.

But "died for our cause"? He died for the unionization of JetBlue? He died for ALPA? Really?

If that's what you meant it is by far the dumbest thing I have read on this forum in a long time.

OK SPAZ...

Died for our cause may be the wrong words... But the King was a friend of mine, and many others (and a funny, class act) and was instrumental IN OUR CAUSE...

He was also targeted by JB management... and worried about that... ever know what stress to can do to a person...

You feel better... you are the dumbazz..

I truly know why, I need to stay off these sites...

Who voted yes or no is not relevant anymore...time to get your act together...you have just stepped into a mine field and it's a long way to the other side...congrats on the yes vote..now time to get to work...

Who voted yes or no is not relevant anymore...time to get your act together...you have just stepped into a mine field and it's a long way to the other side...congrats on the yes vote..now time to get to work...

Yes and No votes matter a great deal when you're voting for union leadership.

Let's be real.

I flew with him on several occasions, enjoyed the trips, had a great time. He was a good dude, and is missed.

But "died for our cause"? He died for the unionization of JetBlue? He died for ALPA? Really?

If that's what you meant it is by far the dumbest thing I have read on this forum in a long time.

Go f#ck yourself.

Latest resources

Back