• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call yesterday.

Interviewed Nov14
6500 TT
Second interview with Southwest
Civilian-regional pilot
I wish the best to everyone still waiting on the call.
Congrats to those who have been called.
icon26.gif

It is certainly beginning to feel like time has expired...did we see any reports of any calls today? The last I heard of was a 2330 call yesterday. I guess the MCO CP did not get to make calls this go around...

No Letter today....:D
Come on MCO!!!

I Do believe in Fairies, I Do, I Do...
I Do believe in Fairies, I Do, I Do... (Robin Williams. Peter Pan)

Anyone keep in touch with their interview buddies? What has the percentage of peopl getting the call vs the dreaded letter? I know in the past it has been around a 40% or so.

eagle: That sucks. Don't take it personally and don't give up. The poster just ahead of you got it on the second try. There is no rhyme or reason to it, so don't beat yourself up over it.

Good luck and keep hanging in there.

FJ

Eagledoormat:

Dude that sucks big time, I think I am also out of time for that phone call. If you dont mind me asking , What day did you interview.

12/12/05 for me

Good Luck

Still no letter for me either. And I was expecting to get it on Sat. Did they not mail them out until Tues? Now I'm going to have to hear the bad news over the phone at an overnight...

15 people on my interview date, 3 said they got a call.

Congrats to those who have received the call & good luck to those who are still awaiting word one way or the other. To those who may not get selected the good news is that you obviously met the criteria for selectoin for an interview & certainly will not be less qualified the next time (a year from your interview date) to reapply. Hopefully you'll be even more qualified. As others have said many get selected on subsequent tries....hang in there & don't give up. Keep all of your contact current at both SWA & other carriers....good luck to all!

Latest resources

Back