• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Received the official.....No Soup for you! Come back next year...letter in the mail. congrats to the grand prize winners. We'll try again next December.

:bawling: Letter finally came.... :bawling: Only 327 days left until i can reapply. Hope i learned something this time i can use next time to improve the results.

I received the letter Saturday afternoon. I had a few weeks to prepare myself for it (no references called) but still was hoping for a miracle. Congratulations to the people that got the job, good luck to the rest. Never give up on a dream.

Getting the Second Chance

I know how some of you feel getting the letter. I got mine in 2004. It is like a fist in the gut.:puke: But, I hope, we all learn from it and try again.

I want a second interview and it has been over a year and a half.

Anyone that got a second interview: Was there anything significant that occured prior to you getting a second shot?

Anyone that got the letter: What do you think you did or said that caused the result?

I think I know what I did and said that killed my chances. I can only hope that I have learned from it and get a second chance to show who I am.
:cool:

I know on this thread the following will go over like turd in a punch bowl but here goes, there are other airlines out there. Obviously SWA is a good airline, but its not the end all.

Latest resources

Back