Jan Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
canyonblue737 said:
perhaps they didn't even get to all the dec interviews, there was concern that they couldn't do a full DB for both Nov/Dec last week in the time they had.

Can anyone confirm or deny this??? I am not sure I can keep up the Joe Cool demeanor up for another month or more till the next DB....:cool:

Still Waiting.... Still hoping....

bingo i don't think anyone knows but those at the DB and PD if this occured. i would wait a week and if all the folks get letters and calls and you get nothing i would call the PD and see if you slid to the Feb DB. the fact that calls have been going out to folks who interviewed as late as dec 15th says to me now that it is likely they got through all of the nov/dec interviews however. hopefully you'll get a postive call tommorow or something.

Got the call at 2301 CST on Jan. 17 from MDW CP. The phone rang and I wondered, "Who the heck is calling me now?" Best call of my life.

Numbers when called for interview:

3850 TT
1730 Turbine PIC (All turboprop)
Civilian regional
737 Type 8/04 Higher Power
2 other types
Interviewed 11/10

Let me see...BWI, DAL, HOU, OAK, PHX...now MDW...have not heard MCO...is there any real chance the calls will continue to a third day? Canyonblue737...I really appreciate your "voice of reason" and would love to hear your opinion... I guess today's mail will likely answer this question, but since I am looking at this thread every 45 seconds...just thought I would ask. Thanks!

Icing down the beer to facilate crying into to it!

Ralph Wiggums said:
The phone rang and I wondered, "Who the heck is calling me now?"

Scheduling, you're JA'ed.:smash:

Samfox137 said:
Let me see...BWI, DAL, HOU, OAK, PHX...now MDW...have not heard MCO...is there any real chance the calls will continue to a third day? Canyonblue737...I really appreciate your "voice of reason" and would love to hear your opinion... I guess today's mail will likely answer this question, but since I am looking at this thread every 45 seconds...just thought I would ask. Thanks!

Icing down the beer to facilate crying into to it!

i just don't know. clearly they had more people to call this time around since 2 months of interviews were before the DB. also ever since the CPs started making this calls (instead of the more efficent PD) the calls have taken a bit (several days 1-3) to go out. the PD used to do it all in one day. sadly at this point i would guess that the only way to know for sure is to get the letter or the call.

Lawndart,
My source says that all the calls have now gone out. I hope someone can refute this. No news of anyone getting calls from the MCO CP office.

Latest resources

Back