Jan Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
str8upflyrght said:
congrats to everyone who's got the call. Did they say anything about the size of the pool?
i heard the pool was at about 100 BEFORE these calls, and some of those went to class in jan. the pool right now is light from what i understand and the folks getting called will likely be in class as part of a big 3 classes a month ramp up due in March/April/May etc. the PD can give you the specifics if you call.

Still waiting, checking the phone, yep it's still on...still waiting...is my phone on?? I'm going to go check....

Seriously I did hear that the board reviewed about 280 and will have to call like 85 so it could take a few days depending on how busy the CP's are. Was that my phone...

Howdy All!!
Just got the best phone call of my life @ 1316 cst. The call came from the Oakland CP. Congrats to all who have received calls and to those who are still waiting, hang in there.

Stay well and fly safe,

The calls are continuing. Just talked to the OAK assistant CP with the great news. My quals-

2800 Turb PIC
3 types including 737
10 years at a regional
Interviewed May 04 and turned down.
Interviewed again early Nov.

Good luck to all. Do not ever, ever give up.

Letters

Any idea when the letters will start to hit. No phone call for me as of yet, and no letter in todays mail. I don't know how much more of this I can take

Anyone able to confirm or dispell that the names are divided up to the chief pilots alphabetically? As in OAK you have E-I...MDW you have J-M...

Any "W"s get a call?

N last name, called by BWI CP yesterday. Good luck and hang in there.

Latest resources

Back