• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe that you guys are so anxious. I interviewed early November and have not heard a word yet, and frankly I just forgot about it and let time work. Anyways, I don't think I will leave CAL anyways.

Later

Jetlaag said:
Tic, toc, tic, toc,..... ring baby ring, for the love of God, Ring!!!

Okay, rang once and it was my lawn care company wanting to know if I wanted the same service for next year..... Told him I don't know because I was waiting for a phone call that would let me know if I was even going to be living in this house next year!!

Once again, good luck to all that are waiting. It will be nice to sleep again without all those pins and needles in my bed!!!

Jetlag

Truegreen in IND, right? They keep calling me. They actually want money. Hrumph! The nerve! :D

Good luck, all.TC

SFR is just too cool for school

SFR said:
I can't believe that you guys are so anxious. I interviewed early November and have not heard a word yet, and frankly I just forgot about it and let time work. Anyways, I don't think I will leave CAL anyways.

Later

SFR is just too cool for school. Congrats dude. You've done well. Meanwhile I'm staring at my phone willing it to ring like some kind of Jedi wanna-be, while I curse and hex a voodoo doll ephagy of my mailman. And I am un-ashamed;)

AA717driver
Truegreen in IND, right? They keep calling me. They actually want money. Hrumph! The nerve! :D

Good luck, all.TC

Close, but it was GreenStar in Chicago. Maybe they are brothers in it together...

elcid
SFR is just too cool for school. Congrats dude. You've done well. Meanwhile I'm staring at my phone willing it to ring like some kind of Jedi wanna-be, while I curse and hex a voodoo doll ephagy of my mailman. And I am un-ashamed;)

Too funny...

slinky
curse the mailman....I have him tied up out back....better to be safe

Great idea!! Unfortunately it is too late on Sat., so now I will have to wait until Monday!!

P.S. WAY TO GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

Jetlaag said:
Great idea!! Unfortunately it is too late on Sat., so now I will have to wait until Monday!!

Actually, you'll have to wait til Tuesday....Monday is a USPS holiday(MLK Jr B-day). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Good luck to all of you....I'll be waiting for the call next month.

Usps??!!??!!

I am not real interested about the USPS, in fact, I hope Southwest leaves them out of this deal, I just hope SBC doesn't shut down the phone lines for a day or anything crazy like that. waiting. . . waiting. . .

knelson said:
I am not real interested about the USPS, in fact, I hope Southwest leaves them out of this deal, I just hope SBC doesn't shut down the phone lines for a day or anything crazy like that. waiting. . . waiting. . .

Oh...well, if you're referring to calls(I hope you get that rather than a letter)...they've been known to call as late as 2100 or so on Sunday nights. I recall somebody here saying they got a call about that late on a weekend.

FracCapt said:
Oh...well, if you're referring to calls(I hope you get that rather than a letter)...they've been known to call as late as 2100 or so on Sunday nights. I recall somebody here saying they got a call about that late on a weekend.

I got the call from the Midway CP L.F. on a sunday evening at 9:00pm est. They call when they call. this was in Nov. Don't want anyone to think the calls have started.

Latest resources

Back