• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan Decision Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call this morning at 11:28 from the PHX CP, just before I was about to push back on my way to IAD!!!! Could not be happier right now. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all in a class soon!!!!

Congrats to all who have gotten the call so far and welcome. You will not believe just how GREAT this place really is. For those still waiting, hang in there and good luck!!!!!!!!

Hopefully calls will continue for the next day or so... with so many to call and the calls divided up between the CPs it may take a while depending on each CP's schedule.

Congrats to everyone, this place is amazing and you will love it.

Do you think the calls..

Do you think they are done calling for today? Is today the only day they will call? I hope not..

Last edited:
Galaxydvr said:
Do you think they are done calling for today? Is today the only day they will call? I hope not..

typically the calls take 1-3 days since the CPs are doing it. about a year ago the People Department used to do the calls and they would do it all in 1 day but the CPs are busy folks and some get to their share slower than others. I bet the BWI and PHX CPs are done but no words from folks getting calls from MDW etc. so hopefully calls will continue this week, likely tommorow.

Do they divey up the calls based on location? So, if I live close to PHX and have not got a call, is it time to worry, or could some other CP be calling me? Anyone know how long until the letters come out after the phone calls for those who don't get accepted?

CRJsensa said:
I got the call this morning at 11:28 from the PHX CP, just before I was about to push back on my way to IAD!!!! Could not be happier right now. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all in a class soon!!!!
That's GREAT!!! I'll bet it almost made you want to taxi back to the gate, rip your shoulderboards off and start drinkin'. Congrats!!

Don't give up yet! Friends at SWA tell me that they divide the list between all of the CP's and they call when they can. The DAL cp could call you but that doesn't mean you are going to DAL. Hang in there. I hear the calls take up to a week to go out. You'll know soon. Good luck everyone!

aroundtheblock said:
Do they divey up the calls based on location? So, if I live close to PHX and have not got a call, is it time to worry, or could some other CP be calling me? Anyone know how long until the letters come out after the phone calls for those who don't get accepted?

Aroundtheblock,
I got the call in Aug from the chief pilot at MDW and I live pretty close to BWI. I don't think it matters. In Aug, it seemed as if the phones started ringing after most of the letters arrived - maybe things have changed? Congrats to all that got the call so far. I know the waiting is tough, but the pool is truly a great place to be.
Kabul

Latest resources

Back