• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And yet more Americans TRUST the Daily Show host Jon Stewart than any other...weird.

Look, I didn't say I GET my news from Jon Stewart. In fact, his show wouldn't work if you did. The shows only funny if you're already familiar with what he's talking about. Yes, he is a comedian. Thank you for pointing that out.

And yet you posted it. You posted the far right rantings of a lunatic (most would say) from a small, little independent website with an agenda and offered that as an "education".

Just watched last nights "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart". It's a little more main stream and after all, Jon Stewart has in fact been voted Most Trusted Newscaster (Source).

Here is a link to the show. Just watch the first segment and then come back and tell me if you agree with the GOP stance on how to run this country. Namely, should we consider taxing more or not. I don't want to sway you, just watch the video and tell me what you think. It's one of his better pieces if you ask me.

I thought about starting a new thread for this but since it got brought up and nobody really has a "10 year plan" anyway I posted it.

Enough with crazy far right or far left arguments. The county is going to hell and I blame the right. I don't support able bodied folks living off the efforts of the rest of us, but the facts show that isn't the main problem.

Anyway, here are those links again:

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: Link

Jon Stewart ranking as "Most Trusted Newscater": Link

Fly Safe

God Help a left winger in the cockpit

God Help a left winger in the cockpit

I think you would be suprised by how many are left wingers are in the cockpit. The difference is we don't wear our religion or politics on our sleeve. We also stay quiet when a righty is around.

As someone already pointed out. It's truly scary that John Stewart is the most trusted for news and he is a comedian. That said, I DVR every episode because it's #$%@ing funny as hell.

What I especially love are all the right wing, pro-union guys out there.

Reminds me of Sam Kinison's bit about RADD (Rockers Against Drunk Driving). He likened it to "Christians Against Christ". Seems to me any Union Supporter out there would lean left, and yet it is what it is. Go figure.

Oh, forgot to add this: For anyone seeking more "education" from the fringe check out this gem:

ChemTrail Education...son.

Happy reading.

Last edited:
Oh, rape victims VOTE IN their rapist? Is that your point?

What I especially love are all the right wing, pro-union guys out there.

Catastrophic failure of imagination: you may count it alongside your ludicrous admonishment of worker representation.

The reason you "love" it is because you fail to understand the mechanics of worker representation within the confines of a free market. The fundamental concept of unionization is nonpolitical, but the opposition and restriction of such activity is.

Business parties entering into compensation contracts fundamentally cannot have a specific political alignment, anymore than the practice of entering into a credit-card agreement with Amex makes you leftist.

It is a fantastic delusion indeed to assign a political alignment to a business practice, fabricated to further distance a detractor at the expense of legitimate argument.

While it is true that many union organizations contribute to leftist practices, many individuals (like yourself) have convinced yourselves that the very concept of unionization is a leftist enterprise fundamentally, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Unions are tools for the protection/mediation of compensation with an employee population, nothing more. Some organizations are good, others bad.

That said...

Your problem is that you are under the tragic misapprehension that employees have no cause to organize and bargain for compensation and working conditions, which as it splendidly turns out, is a very leftist position to take (post-revolution, of course).

Small wonder that you find right-wing, free-market attitudes undesirable, eh?

It is a fantastic delusion indeed to assign a political alignment to a business practice, fabricated to further distance a detractor at the expense of legitimate argument.

Really? That's your argument? Okay, whatever. Could you say that again in language I could understand?

"Political alignment to a business practice, fabricated to further a distance a detractor at the expense..."

Seriously Harvard. Just using the biggest words you know and stringing them together doesn't make you smart. In fact, I think you're a dumb guy with a thesaurus.

Last edited:
Catastrophic failure of imagination: you may count it alongside your ludicrous admonishment of worker representation.

The reason you "love" it is because you fail to understand the mechanics of worker representation within the confines of a free market. The fundamental concept of unionization is nonpolitical, but the opposition and restriction of such activity is.

Business parties entering into compensation contracts fundamentally cannot have a specific political alignment, anymore than the practice of entering into a credit-card agreement with Amex makes you leftist.

While it is true that many union organizations contribute to leftist practices, many individuals (like yourself) have convinced yourselves that the very concept of unionization is a leftist enterprise fundamentally, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Unions are tools for the protection/mediation of compensation with an employee population, nothing more. Some organizations are good, others bad.

That said...

Your problem is that you are under the tragic misapprehension that employees have no cause to organize and bargain for compensation and working conditions, which as it splendidly turns out, is a very leftist position to take (post-revolution, of course).

Small wonder that you find right-wing, free-market attitudes undesirable, eh?

And just to show I'm not cherry picking items to comment on, here is the whole thing. View it for all it's glorious craziness. Someone needs a therapist, and I'm looking at you Paradoxus.

Latest resources

Back