• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's only in dispute with a few pilots on this forum and few other crack pots spread out across the country that really don't like having a black man head the free world.
Ahhh ... The standard go-to attack from the left. The Race Card. Played masterfully.

This is why the RNP did not push the issue ... The original Obama birthers were Hillary supporters ... If Hillary couldn't get away with it ... the Republicans rightly calculated they wouldn't do so well with it either.

Hillary held back on pursuing the eligibility issue ... But do we really believe she would have held back in the general election against a Republican with a similar issue?

Its not crackpots spread out across the country. These are the individuals unafraid of precisely the attacks and claims of Racism and being called crackpots ...brave enough to stand up for the Constitution and what is Right!

It was Alan Keyes who filed one of the first lawsuits against Obama. He didn't like the idea of a black man in charge of the free world?

Do we really believe the ObamaMedia would show such a lack of curiosity IF it were Sarah Palin with a Birth Certificate issue? I can't imagine the scores if not hundreds of Reporters and investigators that would be camping out in Alaska demanding to see the actual birth certificate (NOT A FORGED photo-shopped PDF).

The liberal press would not rest until they had the passport records and college transcripts, the Scholarships awarded to foreign students .... If Sarah Palin were a DUAL citizen ... you don't think the media and the left would be challenging her status as a Natural Born Citizen? I have a Bridge for Sale if you believe that.

Last edited:
Ahhh ... The standard go-to attack from the left. The Race Card. Played masterfully.

This is why the RNP did not push the issue ... The original Obama birthers were Hillary supporters ... If Hillary couldn't get away with it ... the Republicans rightly calculated they wouldn't do so well with it either.

Hillary held back on pursuing the eligibility issue ... But do we really believe she would have held back in the general election against a Republican with a similar issue?

Its not crackpots spread out across the country. These are the individuals unafraid of precisely the attacks and claims of Racism and being called crackpots ...brave enough to stand up for the Constitution and what is Right!

It was Alan Keyes who filed one of the first lawsuits against Obama. He didn't like the idea of a black man in charge of the free world?

Do we really believe the ObamaMedia would show such a lack of curiosity IF it were Sarah Palin with a Birth Certificate issue? I can't imagine the scores if not hundreds of Reporters and investigators that would be camping out in Alaska demanding to see the actual birth certificate (NOT A FORGED photo-shopped PDF).

The liberal press would not rest until they had the passport records and college transcripts, the Scholarships awarded to foreign students .... If Sarah Palin were a DUAL citizen ... you don't think the media and the left would be challenging her status as a Natural Born Citizen? I have a Bridge for Sale if you believe that.

You realize you sound like a madman right? Alan Keyes really? Conspiracy theories?

I think I'm mostly just disappointed, because I had always thought you were a rational voice from the right. Sadly I was wrong.

You realize you sound like a madman right? Alan Keyes really? Conspiracy theories?

I think I'm mostly just disappointed, because I had always thought you were a rational voice from the right. Sadly I was wrong.

Now is not the time for the right wing to be nice. Obama sent guns to mexico and Obama is trying to get gun control in America through a world wide UN law.

2nd Amendment is being attacked by this administration.

The NRA and each and every citizen of this country should be working to stop this UN Bull Sh#t law.

Now is not the time for the right wing to be nice. Obama sent guns to mexico and Obama is trying to get gun control in America through a world wide UN law.

2nd Amendment is being attacked by this administration.

The NRA and each and every citizen of this country should be working to stop this UN Bull Sh#t law.

This sounded like more of the kind of paranoid right wing B.S. that is so prevalent today, so I looked it up and sure enough...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

:erm:

Leave it to pilots to turn a company bashing party into a political my weiner is bigger than yous contest..... Back to topic..NJA management sucks.. No really, they are on the top floor of Bridgeway right now. The General is on his knees, Noe is underneath him licking his taint, and Eyer is enjoying the reach around and french tickler from the General. Meanwhile Hansell is directing the whole thing. From his bondage chair with a strap-on firmly entrenched where his man parts should have been.

Of course the General is asking if he is communicating. By this I believe he means, can Eyer feel the vibrations of his lips firmly placed around Eyers shaft....

There, much better..carry on..:beer:

Latest resources

Back