• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And just to show I'm not cherry picking items to comment on, here is the whole thing. View it for all it's glorious craziness. Someone needs a therapist, and I'm looking at you Paradoxus.

Yup, what Glass said. Quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen.

This is exactly why I don't discuss politics in the cockpit or in general..... Like I said ...far too many people believe everything they read from any source and take it as the gospel....

I had a coworker recently tell me as a matter of fact, that Obama wasn't born in the USA...His source, Fox News and Donald Trump...The first is a broadcast that is severely against anything Democrat, the other is well...Donald Trump... It's always important to consider the source...

Where is the actual proof that he is an American Citizen? and i don't mean the phony birth certificate that someone made for him

Where is the actual proof that he is an American Citizen? and i don't mean the phony birth certificate that someone made for him

He is The President of the United States.....I'm pretty sure someone somewhere would have noticed if he wasn't a natural born citizen. Say the FBI or CIA..

You did take some form of government class in elementary school right? Besides being 35, it is one of the only other requirements....

I'm pretty sure they do background checks on Presidents.... You may have passed your 10 year background, but I'd bet the background check on a President is much more thorough..But keep believing everything you see and read.... Donald Trump has always been right.....

He is The President of the United States.....I'm pretty sure someone somewhere would have noticed if he wasn't a natural born citizen. Say the FBI or CIA..

You did take some form of government class in elementary school right? Besides being 35, it is one of the only other requirements....

I'm pretty sure they do background checks on Presidents.... You may have passed your 10 year background, but I'd bet the background check on a President is much more thorough..But keep believing everything you see and read.... Donald Trump has always been right.....

You are a lot more optimistic about our government than I am.

How would anybody prove citizenship if birth certificates are to be discounted due to the possibility they are forged? Turns out an archived birth announcement from the local paper isn't good enough either.

So I ask, how do we know anybody is a citizen that we didn't actually see shoot out the actual birth canal while inside the actual boarders of this Country?

Actually, there is no requirement for any government agency to verify the eligibility of a President. The Constitution requires one to be a natural born Citizen ... but nowhere requires anyone to check the evidence.

Barack Obama was born a Dual-Citizen ... He was born a Kenyan citizen (or British subject)... because of his father's citizenship. Is a dual citizen a natural born Citizen? I say no. The requirement to be a natural born citizen is for the purpose of not have split allegiance. Obviously a dual citizen by definition has split allegiance.

Actually, there is no requirement for any government agency to verify the eligibility of a President. The Constitution requires one to be a natural born Citizen ... but nowhere requires anyone to check the evidence.

Barack Obama was born a Dual-Citizen ... He was born a Kenyan citizen (or British subject)... because of his father's citizenship. Is a dual citizen a natural born Citizen? I say no. The requirement to be a natural born citizen is for the purpose of not have split allegiance. Obviously a dual citizen by definition has split allegiance.

The fact still remains that he was born a US citizen.. and by government law has every right to run and be elected president....

As far as what the government may or may not check in one's background.... You're really reaching there if you really think a check of the guys citizenship wasn't done at some point in this guys political career. I can find out what my neighbor bought his house for, can look at the legal records of anyone in the US, I'm pretty sure the US government is able to figure out where B.O. was born.

Lastly, unless you, or anyone on this board, is not just a pilot but also member of a government entity that checks into citizenship or background checks. I'd have to call BS on the whole arguement.

Obama could provide 8mm film stock of his birth, with his umbilical cord resting on the Honolulu Star Bulletin for 8/4/61, and the birthers would still claim it's faked. There's no reasoning with these people.

Latest resources

Back